1864 Military Map of the Department of New Mexico and Arizona

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Somewhere around on a CD I have a digitized TIFF file with the above map, which I've often found useful. It's a huge file, however, and I'm not willing to upload it repeatedly from my slow connection.

If anyone would like a copy I'd suggest opening a free dropbox.com account [5 gb storage free] to store it in and posting the access name and password here. I'll upload the file to it and anyone who wants a copy can go to the account and download it.

My own dropbox account stays fairly full and I'm not interested in providing public access to it, but someone who doesn't have an account nor the need for one could easily do it. I'll have to search around for the CD that contains it, but if anyone wants it badly enough to go to the trouble I've outlined above I'll reciprocate by going to the trouble of finding and uploading it [once].

Jack

OP
OP
Highmountain

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
The western 2/3 of the map is uploaded to dropbox.com. The person who created the account only wanted the AZ portions. Anyone who has an interest is welcome to download what's there.

Jack

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
U still around? Is the map still available?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread