1886 Black Beauty

da Hobo

May 6, 2005
Northern Illinois
Floatcopper, just curious . . . did you dig that in the New Orleans area? I used to live there and have a friend who digs bottles there quite often. Sometimes it can be messy.

Hobo

Ilovetodig

Feb 14, 2005
Now in Guam
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/ Fisher D2
Why is it that when someone finds something really nice another person has to spoil their joy by saying something like "you didn't find that" or "something's not right about that". I looked at the pictures and find it hard to believe that the person would go to the trouble of digging a hole and take pictures just to try and fool someone. When Lonewolfe found his gold coin I didn't see one negative reply but this person posts a Morgan and gets to doubting Thomas's. Why is that? It's not a wonder why people want to leave this forum, others take the joy from their hard work. I don't get to go out much due to my job but when I do and I find something nice I want to share itbut I will have to say that if I got negative replies I believe I would just quit posting as well and find another site that would give encouagement instead of negativity. :'(

Sorry to vent but it ticks me off when this happens to people who take the time to share their finds with others when they could just keep it to themselves.

Nice Morgan friend and keep digging.

M

mole

Ilovetodig said:
Why is it that when someone finds something really nice another person has to spoil their joy by saying something like "you didn't find that" or "something's not right about that". I looked at the pictures and find it hard to believe that the person would go to the trouble of digging a hole and take pictures just to try and fool someone. When Lonewolfe found his gold coin I didn't see one negative reply but this person posts a Morgan and gets to doubting Thomas's. Why is that? It's not a wonder why people want to leave this forum, others take the joy from their hard work. I don't get to go out much due to my job but when I do and I find something nice I want to share itbut I will have to say that if I got negative replies I believe I would just quit posting as well and find another site that would give encouagement instead of negativity.? :'(

Sorry to vent but it ticks me off when this happens to people who take the time to share their finds with others when they could just keep it to themselves.

Nice Morgan friend and keep digging.

Wahhhh...wahhh...whahhhhh.....

He he wanted comments on his find. I made a comment. No one told me that I had to refrain from voicing my opinion.
Look....its a nice coin. Its a great find. Its just that the pic dosent seem right....

Later
-M

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
WOW !!! What a great find, and real nice pics too. It shows that actual excitement of the find. Congrats!!!!

GL & HH,

DugHoles

cableman79

May 17, 2005
Mobile, Alabama
Is it just me; I dont even see a picture! As for the comments; I bet you didnt think it would get this hot in here!

Dont worry about what other people think or say; the fact is: you have the coin and they dont.

Now the pic below looks like someone just bought it and then desided to post it here like they found it!

See Mole, dosent feel good does it! Stop being an ass and start being nice!

Attachments

• Merc[1].JPG
    Merc[1].JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 196

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cableman79 said:
Is it just me; I dont even see a picture!

Looks like th OP took the pic down on July 1st for whatever reason, so its not just you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread