• lock.jpg
    lock.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 621
Upvote 0

TN_MD

Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Radio Shack 2v6 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD , And a Homebuilt M.D.
Congrats on your 1895 Indian Head and the Cool Lock !! :thumbsup:

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
joshuajbelanger said:
Look, I know you guys are all experts at hunting, but I'm a noob, and I am ecstatic about my first indian head find today! The beauty in it, is that I was following behind 3 people with better gear than me, and over 100 years experience amongst them. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

You daMAN! GJ on the IH and lock...

maceman66

Mar 29, 2009
SE Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!! You will notice there are alot of people that brag about what make and model of machine they use and they are the best thing ever. I say its all in how well you know your machine and being able to "read" what its telling you. Theres ALOT of great finds found out there and they arent all found with an Etrac if ya know what i'm saying? Some people just need to brag!! Just my 2 cents!! I'll stick with my Whites!! ;)

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
maceman66 said:
Great finds!! You will notice there are alot of people that brag about what make and model of machine they use and they are the best thing ever. I say its all in how well you know your machine and being able to "read" what its telling you. Theres ALOT of great finds found out there and they arent all found with an Etrac if ya know what i'm saying? Some people just need to brag!! Just my 2 cents!! I'll stick with my Whites!! ;)

Thats about the best statement I have heard on here for a long time ,just use what you got and pay attention!!!!,,, you dont need t.v. screens to tell you to dig!!!! :headbang:

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whenever i find an IH i am ALWAYS totally stoked...even tho they really arent worth much! Ive found 4 so far since i started this hobby, so i say GRATZ on ur IH!!! :D

rottonr

Aug 17, 2008
Wisconsin
WTG. Would love to see a before, during and after photo of the bath. I tried it once but seen no difference and the potato tasted funny.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread