18th Annual Prehistoric Artifact Show - Ripley, Ohio

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's time once again for the Ripley Artifact Show. This one of the best shows in Ohio as far as I'm concerned. It's put on by a great bunch of folks and has some outstanding artifacts on display every year. I believe this will be my 6th year in a row setting up at this show and I thank Jon Dickinson for inviting me and encouraging me to set up in 2006. Jon does an excellent job running the show, which I'm sure is not an easy task. I know this year there is supposed to be a display of artifacts from the Madisonville Site, which is a famous Ft Ancient site that is completely off limits now so it will be really cool to see some pieces from there.

If you come to the show be sure to look me up. I'll have 4 tables set up and will be wearing a brown shirt with a Kirk Point on the front and a variety of Kirks on the back so stop by and say hello. I believe Jon said all the tables are full but his info is on the flyer below so contact him if you are interested in getting a table.

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 565
Upvote 0

pointdlr

Sep 30, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Steve,

Thanks for posting. I am getting pretty excited for the show this year. I have 107 table reservations, which is a bunch. 102 is a technical sell out, but I will find more tables if contacted before too late next week. The building is big enough for more, I just have to locate the physical tables, which I will do.
If you have not been to this show before, I promise a good day. Admission is free, but we do beg for donations to put the show on again next year. We also have great food made by our members, and several big raffle drawings.
Ripley is located in Southern Ohio along the Ohio River. I have people that come from Illinois, Missouri, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Virginia every year. We are growing into one of the larger shows in the Midwest, but we keep a small show feel.
I can be reached at [email protected] or #513-509-7420 with any questions.
Regards,
Jon Dickinson
P.S. - There is a direction link on my website: www.prehistoricartifacts.com .

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Steve & Jon, I am going to be there again this year. I hope to see some T netters there as well!

Chuck

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See you next Sunday Steve. This will be my first show. The best thing about it is-----I won't have to bring my artifact shovel. And I can see Ohio collections "live". Keith---nice artifacts!

pointdlr

Sep 30, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Wanted to push this message up to the top since the show is Sunday. I have 111 table reservations, and more interest than ever. Look forward to seeing everyone. I run the door, so please introduce yourself.
Regards,
Jon Dickinson.

OP
OP
The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm all packed and ready to head out the door bright and early Sunday morning. I hope to get there by a little after 7:00 am to get a jump on setting up.

See you there!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread