18x3 wide scan

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
Need more information. There are three different 3" X 18" coils that Tesoro makes. Joe

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use mine on my Silver µMax at the beach and at tot lots. It covers quite a bit of ground at one time. Here's something interesting about the clean sweep that I wasn't aware of until I read it. Usually the wet sand at the beach causes problem for a regular coil, but not the clean sweep.

Check out this Lost Treasure online review of the clean sweep coil at the beach by Andy Sabisch. It makes a difference on the Tesoro Silver µMax when hunting the wet sand.

http://www.losttreasure.com/content...ld-test-report-tesoro-clean-sweep-search-coil

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
billcburr,

The link that "Mat in MA" provided should answer all your questions. If there is anything else let me know. Joe

firstbiggestmost

Oct 29, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excall II, Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the clean sweep on my Sand Shark too. I haven't taken it off since I put it on, its just so easy to pinpoint with.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've used it on my Golden, a Conquistador and a Cutlass II. I like the coverage, but it balances funny. It does work great on the beach here and I've used it in salt water. We don't have much of in the way of mineralization on our beaches though so YMMV.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread