Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Garrett AT PRO
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett GTI 2500
TESORO SAND SHARK
FISHER PULSE 8X
Love the gold still waiting on my first gold coin!

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
Congrats on the gold coin... Hopefully one day we all will be so lucky!

kam50

Mar 7, 2009
Canton,Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 Garrett Pro pointer
Minelab X-Terra 305 Garrett pro pointer(Fake one got ripped off!)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy for you!! Got my vote Banner for sure. HH

John Boy

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2012
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD CAMOUFLAGE,CZ3D 1021,1220X AND GARRETT PRO POINTER.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very very nice.great find man

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeeee Haaaaa! Whooopeee! :wav: Awesome Find, Congratulations!

bobcat

Aug 18, 2012
nebraska
Detector(s) used
whites - eagle 2 sl, eagle spectrum, xlt, dfx, V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yum yum yum yum gold gold gold gold

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy crap Leenie!! Thats wicked for sure. I bet ur feet still havnt touched the ground.. I cant believe its not up top yet? Thanx for bringin sum light and hope to us fellow hoosiers!! BANNER ALL THE WAY!!! CONGRATS HH

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations! that was a special and unexpected moment that you, I'm sure, will remember for many years to come.

OP
OP
leenie

leenie

Dec 30, 2006
Northwest Indiana
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro xp dues
John Boy I looked a lot like your avatar and had the same attitude when I used to go to work. No wonder they made fun of me. One day I was having lunch, Johnny says "Hey pops, you where there when they made the ten comandments". I said..."When i was there their were only eight." Thanks for the great compliments. I stopped by the land owner and showed him the coin. I aways tell him what I find on his land. I didn't know how that would go, but he said if you found it you keep it. He said if I find a million dollars let him know. Everyone is right about how great it is to find a gold coin...it is fabulous! I have had a hard time sleeping...because I keep thinking about the coin. I am going out again today to see what else I can find. Thanks everyone for your nice comments. Thanks....Dave

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John Boy I looked a lot like your avatar and had the same attitude when I used to go to work. No wonder they made fun of me. One day I was having lunch, Johnny says "Hey pops, you where there when they made the ten comandments". I said..."When i was there their were only eight." Thanks for the great compliments. I stopped by the land owner and showed him the coin. I aways tell him what I find on his land. I didn't know how that would go, but he said if you found it you keep it. He said if I find a million dollars let him know. Everyone is right about how great it is to find a gold coin...it is fabulous! I have had a hard time sleeping...because I keep thinking about the coin. I am going out again today to see what else I can find. Thanks everyone for your nice comments. Thanks....Dave

You are more proof, that the owners are not going to grab your hard earnt gold coin, congrats on your honesty & long may it continue:hello2:

Maybe it will give other confidence as well, I know what its like, it does scare you to lose it. However, I have never had to give up any of mine yet & that includes about 10+ different landowners.

Good things happen to good people, it will not be long until another great opportunity will hit you.:occasion14:

Last edited:

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold coin = banner IMO. CONGRATS!!!

:occasion14:

raycan

Mar 8, 2009
Texarkana, Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT,Spectra V3I, Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i first saw it i thought it was a discolored dime. Glad i was wrong. Found at an old church site. I have found 22 coins there. This is my first gold coin. Thanks for looking, Dave.
Congrats on the gold coin. I found a 1910 2.5 dollar gold coin earlier this year and I thought it was a tarnished dime when I first saw it in the dirt. Great find!!!!!!!!!!!!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dam thats a nice find still trying for that gold coin myself, congrats on a super awesome find!

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Goldie.
The AU Indians are one of my favorite US coin designs,
Like you, when I found a gold coin my mind first told me it's gotta be something else....:laughing7:
But then, Oh What Joy!!:hello2: Congrats.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find :icon_thumright: cant wait till i find my first . Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread