1929 canadian silver. dime

Disciple

Feb 23, 2006
West Monroe, NY USA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Went out to a local park with unearthed72 yesterday. First swing and beep .. beep .. there it was .. dime . 1929. Found about $3.00 in clad and some junk but wanted to share the dime with ya.

Valarie

oh and here's a pict. of the 13 inch bass i caught last weekend in the st. lawrence .. near canada . ;D my brother is holding it up against his foot.

Attachments

• 1929.can.merc.dime.JPG
    1929.can.merc.dime.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 351
  • bass.JPG
    bass.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Disciple

Disciple

Feb 23, 2006
West Monroe, NY USA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
djabend said:
Hi Disciple, was it the same park I hunted at with him? I think the 3 of us should set up a time to hunt there.
Here is the post for the hunt if you did not see it, scroll down to my post, I added pictures ;D
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,111242.0.html
Donny

Na, this one was a couple towns up from there. BUT yeah, the one you two were at always produces good things! Your right, we should get together and make it a day. Till next time!

Valarie

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Like the dime....did not go fishing once this year...wonder why... ;D

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
Disciple said:
Went out to a local park with unearthed72 yesterday. First swing and beep .. beep .. there it was .. merc. dime . 1929. Found about $3.00 in clad and some junk but wanted to share the dime with ya.

Valarie

oh and here's a pict. of the 13 inch bass i caught last weekend in the st. lawrence .. near canada . ;D my brother is holding it up against his foot.

That's a Canadian dime not a Merc. but i wont tell anyone :)..it was a hot day though so i can understand lol..No silver for me that day just about 2.85 in clad and two tokens one was a gaming token and the other was a $15 gift coin for a music store(bout the size of a fifty cent piece) none the less lots of laughs and all around good outing.
You didnt say anything to me about catching a bass :'(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread