1936 Edwardvs VIII

stanski1980

Mar 12, 2011
aberdeen,maryland
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter IV / Garrett ACE 150
I was out at a school yard that I have hit many times and the other day I found a 1936 Edwardvs VIII 10 cents and two more silver quarters as well. I was wonding if any of you all have ever found any of them and what is the going price for one of them. I all most tossed it in my trash pile it was cover in thick clay and mud. I thought it was just a old washer but then i felt the ribs around the side of the coin so i cleaned it off and I just about crapped myself when i seen what it was. I though it was a not real due to it having a small whole in the middle of it. The coin has some nice detail in it still for being down about 9 inch's deep and in the clay and mud. I will try to post pictures of it tomorrow some time along with my two new silver. well thank you all for your help on this one I am stumped. This is the first time I have been out in 4 months due to me being real busy with work and the kids and summer but i had fun on my 3 hr trip out to the school. I will be going back real soon to hit the area real good this time and dig every single beep i get. It payed off on this trip with this rear coin for me it is a nice first.

Thank you all for your help

Stan

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread