New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off the series, sweet, Scrappy does this still qualify for coffee change?
I was busy rigging up a new weigh belt harness so I can do a little underwater hunting with my Hookamax. I look forward to tomorrow's dive, I'm hoping to widen and deepening a hole that lately I've pulled a few Mercs and an Washington out of. Time will tell.
Enjoy the HH & GL
Brad
1470690503268.jpg
1470690524578.jpg
Here is a pic of me wearing my new weigh belt.
1470690712429.jpg
1470690747660.jpg
1470690827258.jpg
1470690880082.jpg
1470690898944.jpg

Upvote 13
Good invention, no more trembling arm

I sure thought you were better looking.:laughing7:
Hope the harness works out....

Sweet Rosie!
Hey the silver & gold love you, thats good enough for the rest of us! Not a bad pic.

...i use mine to scare animals and small children. :D

Ok, this isn't fair, you get to swim and detect at the same time, I sweat ferociously digging the dirt aND there you are, nice and cool, finding loot!, just kidding, great job!!

Nice looking weight harness. I really hope if you ever have to ditch it that it will come off super easy and you float to the surface.

Congrats on the silver and be careful under water.

Great Dime! :occasion14:

Good invention, no more trembling arm
No this is for diving, scuba, Hookamax is a compressor for diving. I'm underwater breathing using a metal detector.

I sure thought you were better looking.:laughing7:
Hope the harness works out....
I'm sorry I let you down Dave, we'll find out tomorrow, I'm going in the morning.

Sweet Rosie!
Hey the silver & gold love you, thats good enough for the rest of us! Not a bad pic.

...i use mine to scare animals and small children. :D
Thanks Beeps, love those Dimes and thanks for not being a hater like Dave, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

Ok, this isn't fair, you get to swim and detect at the same time, I sweat ferociously digging the dirt aND there you are, nice and cool, finding loot!, just kidding, great job!!
Thanks buddy, bring Dave down and I'll take you two to the lakes!

Nice looking weight harness. I really hope if you ever have to ditch it that it will come off super easy and you float to the surface.

Congrats on the silver and be careful under water.
Thank you, I'm careful thanks, you too brother, next summer I think I might drum up some business down the shore at some marinas.
Right hand opens buckle, slips right off my back, quick, easy, simple. The strap over my shoulder clips on hose carabiner/regulator and I can pull the harness up with hose.
I'm so fat, I bob like a cork.
Thanks, I really don't get in water much deeper than a foot over my head(7ft) Iv'e had the battery run out (12 volt power source) and compressor stop, there is about ten breaths or more in that 100 ft of hose. I just turn around a walk three four steps and I'm in shoulder deep water. (at this lake)

Great Dime! :occasion14:
Thanks buddy

Congrats! Nice silver and cool ingenuity! HH

Congrats on the silver, that was the ice breaker for today's hunt, Good Luck!!

1470753057228.jpg
1470753161840.jpg
1470753178459.jpg
Should help allot being able to see better

awesome Rosie and cool contraption. no way would I spend that on a Slurpee... until I cash it in for $1.50 first!

I found prescription mask for sale, also stick on lenses

Here I am......being very, VERY good, by not making a comment on the weight belt! :angel3:

(DUCK!! INCOMING!! )

OD nickles & scrappy dimes.....hmmm :D

Congrats on the scrappy dime bro! Yep, 7-11 would gladly accept that silver sweetness!! Lol

Congrats. I'll give you a ring this week. Let's firm up something in Sept for a good dive brother. Talk to you soon bud

Congrats on the silver and good luck

Congrats! Nice silver and cool ingenuity! HH

Congrats on the silver, that was the ice breaker for today's hunt, Good Luck!!

awesome Rosie and cool contraption. no way would I spend that on a Slurpee... until I cash it in for $1.50 first!

Here I am......being very, VERY good, by not making a comment on the weight belt! :angel3:

(DUCK!! INCOMING!! )
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol, your the only one who knows about the ten %

Thanks everybody else, Sept is good Steve!

Nice finds! The weight belt looks good, nice job! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back