1960s Table Lamps Im having flashbacks

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1960's Table Lamps I'm having flashbacks

Today's $26 TS find. A pair of Lucite octangular table lamps. They need to be cleaned up. As I was checking out of the store many of the other customers commented how nice they are. Even though they have value they might end up as keepers because of a plan I have to make my man cave a tribute to the late 60's- early 70's.

Pair of Vintage Satin Lucite Lamps Movable Beveled Squares Mid Century 1960?S | eBay

image.jpg

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Score- over a k on ebay! Think I would keep them also. Very nice.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, vintage lucite is in right now so they say. It's hard to find it in excellent unscratched condition, at least the pieces I've run across. The wife kept the last two good pieces I found, a chair and a standing towel rack.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice lamps. I find the Baby Boomer era stuff sell pretty easy. Like you I want to keep what I find.

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's $26 TS find. A pair of Lucite octangular table lamps. They need to be cleaned up. As I was checking out of the store many of the other customers commented how nice they are. Even though they have value they might end up as keepers because of a plan I have to make my man cave a tribute to the late 60's- early 70's.

Clearly you like the 60's, you've got a nice ride to prove it! 60's Pontiac?

OP
OP
Lost&Found

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The car belongs to my friend. It's a 1970 dodge coronet 500 convertible with a 383 v8. I used it as a backdrop to emphasize the time period of the lamps.

OP
OP
Lost&Found

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lava lamps are cool.

Here's pics of a coffee/smoking table that I picked up for $6 last month, even though not period, will fit in with the decor. image.jpg image.jpg

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
Man, I'm trippin' bad here. Night sweats and flashbacks to the Vietnam War (even though I wasn't there).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions