1983 p nickel for 6.99 on ebay - why?

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
You notice there is no bids. he just wasted money for an insertion fee for a coin that is obviously not going to sell.

Tell ya what if you are interested in that coin I will sell you a roll of them for that price! :laughing7:

Jason

FingerGrime

Mar 3, 2009
Kentucky
The mint did not issue uncirculated mint sets for 1982 and 1983. Therefore, there are fewer very high grade coins from these years. Of course, the coin in question isn't in very good condition. The Red Book lists the '83P at $1.50 in MS-63 and $4 in MS-65.
My guess is that this person either A) doesn't know how to grade coins or B) is trying to take advantage of others who don't know how to grade coins.

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
FingerGrime said:
The mint did not issue uncirculated mint sets for 1982 and 1983. Therefore, there are fewer very high grade coins from these years. Of course, the coin in question isn't in very good condition. The Red Book lists the '83P at $1.50 in MS-63 and $4 in MS-65.
My guess is that this person either A) doesn't know how to grade coins or B) is trying to take advantage of others who don't know how to grade coins.

"B" My final answer!!!

Jimmy@romega

Dec 4, 2008
rome, ga
I watched a 1909 s IHP sell for 6,900 on ebay. Redbook shows 1,100 ms63 this one was graded a little higher.

A jefferson nickel is just worthless IMO, the 42-45 years are worth a little but I have no need to buy a circulated jefferson nickel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread