ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The "UFO" over Phoenix and Scottsdale that night, was an experimental USAF Blimp/Jet Hybrid aircraft, used as a troop, tank, and aircraft carrier. I looks like a giant triangle and it only flies at night. Flare were dropped by F-16s out of Luke, to create a distraction. :skullflag:

sandmartin

Feb 20, 2015
Scarborough, England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The "UFO" over Phoenix and Scottsdale that night, was an experimental USAF Blimp/Jet Hybrid aircraft, used as a troop, tank, and aircraft carrier. I looks like a giant triangle and it only flies at night. Flare were dropped by F-16s out of Luke, to create a distraction. :skullflag:

you can't be serious....

OP
OP
B

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used

Military wouldn't deploy in over populated areas for any reason especially experimental aircraft. The CIA might concoct a scenario to gauge public reaction(that's not the military's job).

OP
OP
B

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
So I believe that there were two events.

The first one was a triangular craft that traveled north to south. Seen by 10k people. Large with 5 lights about a mile in size floating silently and slowly. Origin: Unknown.

The second event was singular lights seen over the city of Phoenix. from what I have seen, these lights appeared one at a time, the disappeared one at a time. I think they were flares dropped to provide an explanation and create confusion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions