1998 Wide AM

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Can you post a picture of these please? I have tried looking for them, but get frustrated mostly because I dont know if I would recognize one if I did see it. Maybe if u can, put it next to a normal penny...

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheRockDoc said:
Can you post a picture of these please? I have tried looking for them, but get frustrated mostly because I dont know if I would recognize one if I did see it. Maybe if u can, put it next to a normal penny...
I've been looking for a while myself. I've only found 1 2000 variety. I'd love to find that '99 myself! :thumbsup:

TheRockDoc said:
Here is a site you can check out. Make sure you read it well, besides looking at the photos. It helps explain the subtle differences. I use a loupe to check mine.
http://www.lincolncentresource.com/wideams.html

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goldmanford said:
Diggum...that is a nice website with tons of information on cents. Thanks! :wink:
Your welcome. :thumbsup: Contrary to popular opinion by some members on this board, I'm not a total jerk. :laughing7:

lahmejoon

Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe some folks on the west coast can chime in. I have yet to find any wide AM's, probably because the majority of the '98 - '00 we get out here are Denver mints. I'm curious if anyone here in the west has found one in the wild.

Nice score! HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions