diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know whether or not it will hurt the value but ut won't help it any.You can purchase a new 1999 silver proof U.S.Mint red storage case on ebay for about 20-25 dollars.There are several listed right now.It might not be a bad investment.You do have the quarters also,yes?BTW-they've been selling on ebay for about 350 dollars on average lately.Also if you do change cases be very careful not to touch the face of the coins,handling only the very edges.I'd wear latex gloves.

OP
OP
jon43

jon43

Jan 18, 2006
owensboro , ky
diggummup said:
I don't know whether or not it will hurt the value but ut won't help it any.You can purchase a new 1999 silver proof U.S.Mint red storage case on ebay for about 20-25 dollars.There are several listed right now.It might not be a bad investment.You do have the quarters also,yes?BTW-they've been selling on ebay for about 350 doll :)ars on average lately.Also if you do change cases be very careful not to touch the face of the coins,handling only the very edges.I'd wear latex gloves.
thanks for the info. i have the quarters to. i only buy the silver proofs for my kid for when there older. i like the coins to but i like better to dig them out of the ground then buy them any day. thanks again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread