Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man, that is horrible!!..I was just thinking about all the Tornados that have been hitting around my area, and thinking..I hope I can secure mine enough to at least find my safe...

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I feel bad for the guy, but he must have had his collection poorly packaged considering it was worth $1 Million.

I know someone who was a jewelry rep for a company and traveled through several states to sell to local jewelry stores. This guy only carried his line worth about $100-$200K or so in his vehicle at any given time, yet had a special "safe" installed in his trunk that would have required a blowtorch to open.

For $1 Million worth of coins this guy should have taken better precautions. I bet he will next time he goes to a coin show.

Jim

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
police will ticket anyone who stops and trys to find any coins * and are watching the area :wink:

much like the famous "nickle" truck spill

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you cant stop at that part of the highway boy you better hope nothing happens to your car like running out of gas. getting a flat tire or something else.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just have someone drop you off and come back in a couple hours to pick you up......Matt

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And now a news crew is claiming they found a suitcase full of weed at the crash site....whoops that was pretty stupid to carry illegal drugs with all the coins if that was true. Can you say property of the state?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
look like some "tokens" 1/4 lb of weed was mixed up with those coins ---oppssiee

can you say ---drug related "money" -- state snatches it all?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions