tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking it reach full bloom yesterday, but no dice. I thought I'd try a little water on it last night and that worked. I guess by next Monday we'll see temps as high as 78 degrees. We should see at least one heavy snow dump before spring is over. If not it's going to be one high and very dry spring this year and that puts a lot a stress on anything that grows up here in the high plains of the front range.

Attachments

• daffodil.jpg
    daffodil.jpg
    944 KB · Views: 54

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only in a few weeks here ;(

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I was thinking it reach full bloom yesterday, but no dice. I thought I'd try a little water on it last night and that worked. I guess by next Monday we'll see temps as high as 78 degrees. We should see at least one heavy snow dump before spring is over. If not it's going to be one high and very dry spring this year and that puts a lot a stress on anything that grows up here in the high plains of the front range.

Here's our first this year. laughing021 (1).gif

Weather Alert
Blizzard Warning issued March 13 at 4:11PM EDT until March 14 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS Boston

...BLIZZARD WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 8 AM TO 8 PM EDT TUESDAY... The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a Blizzard Warning, which is in effect from 8 AM to 8 PM EDT Tuesday. The Winter Storm Warning is no longer in effect. * LOCATIONS...Western Massachusetts and Hartford County in Connecticut. * HAZARD TYPES...Heavy snow with Blizzard Conditions. * ACCUMULATIONS...Snow accumulation of 16 to 22 inches. * TIMING...Snow begins between 5 and 7 am Tuesday morning. The snow will quickly become heavy with 2 to 4 inch per hour snowfall rates possible at times into the afternoon. * IMPACTS...The heavy snow will make many roads impassable and may produce widespread power outages due to the weight of the snow on tree limbs and power lines. Strong winds will lead to blowing snow, reduced visibility, and additional power outages. * WINDS...North 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 to 50 mph. * VISIBILITIES...One quarter mile or less at times.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ditto what Worldtalker said for me. Maybe he and I can get together and mail you some of our snow tomorrow:tongue3:. We may have to look for sunflowers to find something tall enough to peek through the snow:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The news of your coming storm your all in for is in all the headlines across country. Guess by this weekend we may break a high in to the 80s. I'm gonna really enjoy that and next week I'll be a the magic kingdom in Orlando. It'll probably rain down there.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Of course it will rain. It doesn't need an excuse to rain down there, and now you are giving it one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread