1st day: 1700's parcel: Dandy, dome button, Jack be "thimble+ L "gee" whizzer coin

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st day: 1700's parcel: Dandy, dome button, Jack be "thimble+ L "gee" whizzer coin

Adobe Flash crashed my 1st try at this post--so now: rain cut this hunt off at the crotch but my last hole was a new 1st--LC "whizzer" toy down a foot++, they pounded the 4 holes which sadly squashed much of the details. IMG_3257.JPG IMG_3258.JPG appears to be a "young head" and the homeowner wants to buy it-- but I have "no eye deer" how to value this unique piece of early history :dontknow::dontknow: no video games to play back then. also bagged my 2nd Dandy in 2 days, this has a loop IMG_3253.JPG IMG_3254.JPG the dome flower button was a nice hit--sounded like a Zincoln IMG_3251.JPG IMG_3252.JPG , then 2 copper memorials and a '53 Wheat IMG_3255.JPG , and what else at a pre- Rev. War house-- "jack" John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance, Boston aluminum promotional thimble IMG_3259.JPG IMG_3260.JPG IMG_3261.JPG more rain coming, so on Wed. we plan to attack that dirt like a mama bear and a beehive:laughing7::laughing7: hope this post doesn't get eaten by cyber-space zombies:dontknow:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread