1st Dream Bag

kd5txx

Nov 5, 2009
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Well, Its a dream bag for me. I don't technicaly know the rules. I was on the road today for work and stopped by a bank I had found silver at before. Asked the teller if they had halfs from the coin counter. She went in back and came back with a cloth bank bag with around $800 in it. She said I was welcome to took through it and buy what I wanted. Well, the first handfull had silver so I offered to buy the bag. She said it wasn't counted so I should just pick what I wanted. Well, after going through it and a trip to the ATM, I paid her $160.50 for 319 40% halfs and 2 64 Kennedys. I asked if she had eaten yet cause I was gonna buy her lunch. She laughed and said yes but jokingly said she could use a red bull. So I bought her a pack of them and a Kit Kat.

I just sold all my 40% last week. Between Friday, Monday and toay I have scored another $200 face in 40% and 5 90%. Anyways...On to the pics. Notice the Holiday Inn bedspread....

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

Upvote 0

Jimmy@romega

Dec 4, 2008
rome, ga
Now that is what i call a deal just pay for the ones you want without buying the whole bag no need for dumping. Good score been a while since we seen a good score like that one.

Syrys

Oct 2, 2010
WOW!!! :o :o :o Haven't seen a score that big in a while. Definitely a dream bag, congrats! :headbang:

That silver is still out there, just gotta find it!

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just scaled Ag Mountain!!! :hello2: AMAZING!!! Congratulations to you and nice job on taking care of the teller!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Absolute winner!!!.....Glad to see that someone has made a nice score. Seems like it's been a long time since we've seen a score like that. Congrats! and great Pic. Thanks
rileyboy

festiva_ford

Oct 22, 2010
These days people only get dream score's that have mostly 40%ers, but getting over 300 :o is AWESOME! And not having to dump is great!

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! Yep, I would say that is a real dream bag!!!

HSH,
apush :read2:

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
congrats on that dream bag :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:love it when the tellers help out. Happy hunting RON

rwb83

Mar 31, 2010
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Looking to buy!!!
Wow thats awesome!!! that Teller sounds like a dream find. You need to go back there in the future with all the freedom they allowed you.

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
thats amazing... takes a while for most to get that much and you got it in a day... wow

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find. Congrats!

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to get more bags of halves, this is why. I've been asking around, but none of the machine's in my area have full ones. Man, I hope I can get one soon. Nice score!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions