Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Unfortunately, nothing major to post but the potential is still there. Best find was a super old brass compact that was green. I hoped that it held something good inside but the floral designed compact just had hard remains in it. The trash wasn't the bad, dug several good targets that weren't what I hoped but it was a pretty short hunt. I had broken a rule for someone in my health, I normally wait on hot humid days until an hour or so before dark or at daylight. I had planned to go about 7 or so but we were excited, so it was more like 5:30. Surely when the sweat is rolling into your eyes so much that they are stinging and you can't see out of your smeared glasses, it is time to stop. I had broken another rule, water bottle was way back in the truck. So after sitting in the air conditioning and drinking a lot of water, we headed home. Did I say that it was really hot plus very humid? We are still super stoked but a cooler daylight hunt seems a lot better and safer. in my moment of heat exhaustion, I gave in and ordered one of those new orange pin pointers, might need it now. sure hope you guys are respecting the heat with plenty of hydration.

Upvote 5
OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Forgot, sorry it isn't spectacular finds like a lot of people have on new permissions, maybe tomorrow

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
No successful but you must admit - you still had fun! Now my friend - take care of yourself and bring plenty of water next time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread