Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So despite all the hoopla I finally broke down and bought an AT Pro. I was out in the yard fiddling with the settings and pulled my first silver this year out of my own yard, which has been ran over many times with the Minelab 3030.

I am now a firm believer in the differences in detectors. The AT was giving me a grunt squeak I first pulled out a 2" chunk of iron pipe grunt went away and the squeak became very strong. Not 2" from the iron was this silver. 1st silver 2018.JPG

Upvote 14
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions! :occasion14:

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! You'll love the AT Pro! :thumbsup:

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Wow, that is really interesting and good to know that some detectors will find what others can't. Nice find and thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
T

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that is really interesting and good to know that some detectors will find what others can't. Nice find and thanks for sharing!
Since posting I pulled a sterling silver ring as well. I have found silver with my 3030 but it sure missed these two gems. I have been over these spots many times. I am in the process of redoing my entire yard.!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread