1st time this year I got spanked

norcalrockhunter

Jul 21, 2006
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Went out with the girlfriend this past weekend and didn't find a thing, this is the first time all year I was pretty bumbed out about it until she came back, She found 2 drills, 1 turttle back scraper, 1 paleo knife, a hand full of birdies and a wooper of a blade, a Haskket I think thats how you spell it, anyways this thing is about 6.5 inches long and its made out of yellow chert, I just about fell over when she pulled it out of her pocket,
I will post some pix soon

Upvote 0
OP
OP
norcalrockhunter

norcalrockhunter

Jul 21, 2006
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Well I couldn't handle it so I went back out to the same spot this past weekend, Knowing that there is stuff there, It had rained for a couple of days and snowed once, I knew my chances were good this time and Wa La 2 blades in a couple of hours One was broke just the tip was sticking out of the ground, tried to move it and it would'nt! got really excited, but that lasted about 1 min, after I pulled it it was broke in half, the half I have is about 4" so this would have been a big one
The 2nd one was just laying next to a cow patty cream color and about 5" long ground base!!! Took a break for lunch and then headed back out with my brother to another spot, He found a couple of birdies Obi's and so did I, then I found a small barbed white one, then a grinder stone and a bunch of brokes all in all not bad of us in a a days work.
I will post some pix's tonight when I get home

OP
OP
norcalrockhunter

norcalrockhunter

Jul 21, 2006
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Here is my finds form Saturday

Attachments

• Rocks 003.jpg
    Rocks 003.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 233
OP
OP
norcalrockhunter

norcalrockhunter

Jul 21, 2006
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
and here is my girlfriends
I'll take some more pictures of the other drill,Paleo knife and the turttle back scraper as soon as I can find where she put them

Attachments

• Rocks 026.jpg
    Rocks 026.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 245

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread