1st time visiter/new member

stukys

Aug 20, 2008
:thumbsup:I just bought a MP3 PRO, and enjoy using it. I bought a whites eagle 2 sl 9.5 at a garage sale for 20$ it dosent work"YET"! Any suggestions on how to go about getting it repaired? Q:My MP3 seems to always give me good solid repeating tone but no bars? I read a review that claimed if you turned the junk off the disc. and lowered your sens. all the way, the md. would detect things at three feet and nothing near ground level? I have a lake cabin in N minnesota with 30 yds. x1/4 mi. or so of 2 ft. deep water, anyone know the legal approach to detecting this type of terrain, ex.ask land owner in front or DNR? P.S. I am excited to be a part of this network!

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About the only thing I can say to ya..is Welcome to TNet...I don't have any answers to your questions but you will find someone on here that will be able to answer them..I'm sure you will get the hang of that machine. HH

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
send it to whites, click the whites symbol at the top of the page, and welcome aboard, does the detector have a rechargable battery pack or standard battery pack, and welcome to tnet

dtwilson3

Jul 11, 2008
Stillwater, OK
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Fisher 1212, Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
stukys said:
I have a lake cabin in N minnesota with 30 yds. x1/4 mi. or so of 2 ft. deep water, anyone know the legal approach to detecting this type of terrain, ex.ask land owner in front or DNR?

Sounds to me like you would ask the landowner.

dt

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those Eagles were worth quite a few bucks new...somewhere around 800-900 bucks if I remember. Spending a hundred or 2 to get it fixed could be a heck of a good deal.

Not sure of what an MP3 Pro is....3 feet deep? Is that a 2 box?

Welcome to Tnet,
Al

sqwaby

Apr 13, 2008
Welcome to tnet, lots of great people here always willing to help with any questions. Spent time in the boundary waters north of Ely, canoeing years ago, great fishing too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread