1st trip away from house

dewinwa

Apr 23, 2008
Naples, Italy
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Whites DFX300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FooserPaul was nice enough to take me out and show me a thing or two. We went to the 1850-1950 farm turned park yesterday and below is what I managed to find. 4 dimes, 4 pennies ( 1 wheat not pictured) 2 buckles, Fishing tackle, A silver crescent moon pendant, not sure what the iron is but it is hinged on one side, and lastly the white pipe. At least we think it is a pipe. That was a visual find while digging a hole to remove a handful of nails. We also found enough iron to fill a grocery bag. The three keys were found in my yard the skeleton key is brass. Thanks again to Paul for taking the newbie on an outing I had a blast.

On a side note.... Paul after seeing the conveniance of a pinpointer I ordered a Vibra Probe yesterday.

Attachments

• MD finds 6-28-08 003.jpg
    MD finds 6-28-08 003.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice keys. I've had the luck to find a few of them.

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Add Text: Add Preset Text... Record of Find
Message: It was a fun day... Donavans know his Ace250 and used it well... He cleaned up these buckles hunting behind me... I hit a bunch a foil/nails in that area and gave up on the signals... and he followed behind me and dug these 2 buckles... Nice job! :-)

He had a bunch of 1sts.... 1st coin... 1st wheat... 1st dime... 1st relic...he even had an eyeball find of a 512MB thumb drive :-)

Additionally... Donavan is a nice guy with good core values... I enjoyed the time we spent together...

Attachments

• donavan.jpg
    donavan.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 333

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You'll be slapping Silver up here in no time....I can feel it.Keep swingin'.....Congrat's and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread