2-13 at the Beach

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Hey Everyone,
Hit the beach this morning, same spot I've been hitting lately. I was pleased to see some really nice cuts sign_goodluck.gif
Targets everywhere, I hit it hard for about 4 hrs. I left them biting, definitely going back tomorrow :thumbsup: 91 coins for $8.53, I also got the ring and the charm with the stone in it crazy3.gif The ring is stamped something, I just can't make it out Headscratch3.gif Maybe silver though I gave it a quick dip in some silver cleaner and some of the black came off magnifier.gif

Attachments

• 2-13-10 003.jpg
    2-13-10 003.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 443
  • 2-13-10 002.jpg
    2-13-10 002.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 445
  • 2-13-10 001.jpg
    2-13-10 001.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 449
  • sign_goodluck.gif
    sign_goodluck.gif
    921 bytes · Views: 390
  • 2-13-10 005.jpg
    2-13-10 005.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 448
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you were able to get out for some fun. You did well too. :hello2:

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey TD NY what do you think that item is above the zipper? Little brass looking piece! I dug one on Thrusday without the center pin. Mine say Patented Dec 31 95 I am assuming 1885 I don't believe they did this in 1995 steve in south jersey

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you can dig where you are at. We have snow and cold here the ground is frozen soild here....Matt

OP
OP
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Jeffk said:
not bad :thumbsup: at least you got out sitting under snow here :(
jeffk :headbang:

Thanks Jeff, hope you get an early thaw. Snow here too beach is the only spot to hunt and only as the tide goes out down by the water.

Sandman said:
Glad you were able to get out for some fun. You did well too. :hello2:

Thanks Sandman :thumbsup:

Buried Crap NJ said:
Hey TD NY what do you think that item is above the zipper? Little brass looking piece! I dug one on Thrusday without the center pin. Mine say Patented Dec 31 95 I am assuming 1885 I don't believe they did this in 1995 steve in south jersey

Hey Steve, I think it's off clothing, maybe an old fashioned ladies bathing suit? the center piece is a rivet. Like a suspender clip, strands of material probably went thru the loops and the clothing could be adjusted. I checked mine but no marks at all :dontknow: Did you get out today? Are you going tomorrow? I'm going out tomorrow :thumbsup:

mlayers said:
At least you can dig where you are at. We have snow and cold here the ground is frozen soild here....Matt

Hey Matt, hope you get an early thaw, I know I'm lucky to have the beach. I'd be climbing the walls.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds Glenn. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
T

TreasurdiggrNY

willie d said:

Thanks willie, I took the first pic for you, I love your "straight from the pouch" shots. I think I need to shake more of the excess sand off though :thumbsup:

MT Pockets said:
Nice bit of loot there... :thumbsup:

Thanks MT pirate.gif

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasurdiggrNY said:
willie d said:

Thanks willie, I took the first pic for you, I love your "straight from the pouch" shots. I think I need to shake more of the excess sand off though :thumbsup:

So, that's why I liked the first pic so much. :wink: I'm glad you liked those. I saw a few T-netters doing it and liked them as well and started taking them.

I got away from taking that kind of shot recently. I'll have to get back to doing those.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread