2-14 find

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was another beautiful day at the beach. Mid to upper 60's and not a cloud in the sky.

Water temp, according to the surf report was 59.

I spent most of my time working the water between waist deep and the water line.

2 pull tabs, 2 bottle caps and some hot rocks from the water. Coins, dog tag and silver toe ring from the water line.

Tent stake and copper wire from the dry.

The silver toe ring was sitting on a piece of sea grass as if it was placed there for me. I saw it sitting there a split second after my coil went over it.

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

001.JPG

I think I'll give the beach a break for a few weeks and hit a couple parks that should be just ripe for the hunting.

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice silver ring find, Willie d :hello2:

Good luck at the parks

Lorraine

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am glad you had a good time cause I didn't. My car is stuck in my driveway in snow, but it is melting....... :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 2-14 finds

lorraine said:
Very nice silver ring find, Willie d :hello2:

Good luck at the parks

Lorraine
Thanks Lorraine. :hello:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 2-14 finds

Sandman said:
I am glad you had a good time cause I didn't. My car is stuck in my driveway in snow, but it is melting....... :icon_sunny:
Snow, I remember that stuff, can't say I miss it much, well maybe sometimes. Glad to hear it's melting for you Sandman. :sunny:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got some decent finds.....Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread