The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? ? Thats always nice to just Blow off a half ?a days work to go out detecting...I will take that anyday and to find a couple of 1800 coins is a Bonus !! ? Now going to Charleston is an extra treat ,I have been there and it is an excellent town if you like History...Just keep you eye open and look for some construction sites that may give you permission to hunt.....Nice job...Seeker

OP
OP
D

Daniel in NC

Dec 3, 2005
Charlotte, NC
The Seeker said:
? ? Thats always nice to just Blow off a half ?a days work to go out detecting...I will take that anyday and to find a couple of 1800 coins is a Bonus !! ? Now going to Charleston is an extra treat ,I have been there and it is an excellent town if you like History...Just keep you eye open and look for some construction sites that may give you permission to hunt.....Nice job...Seeker

I'm going to visit the Hunley and go out to the old fort...I hope I get some time to detect. Its only a 3 to 3 1/2 hours drive for me which is nice so if not this time then definately next for detecting. Thanks again for looking.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Daniel!

Good luck for your next trip out!

;)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Real nice find's daniel...keep lookin' around that spot,bound to be some silver..Congrat's and HH!!

J

jgpreston

Great finds Daniel. I'm still looking for those Indians' brothers. Congrats & HH.

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Daniel! I love Indian Heads! Those, Merc and Walking Liberty Halves are about the nicest looking coins ever minted in the US. Great job, and good luck hunting Charleston! HH!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You're always finding great coins, Daniel. Thanks for keeping us Northeners stoked through the winter! ;)

johny mc.

May 18, 2005
Daniel- indian head pennies are one of my favorite coins........I think they are sometimes hard to find and where there are a couple there are often times many many more......we have a treasure club here in town and a couple members pulled over 100 from an area smaller than an ice rink.............some were the fat ones.....aloha johny mc.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice, Daniel I love to find indians.

HH Jer

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
DAN, Please Don't Find it All, Art & I Need To Have Somthing to Hunt. Congrats on Your Indians, Best of Luck Here In Charleston. trk5capt...

OP
OP
D

Daniel in NC

Dec 3, 2005
Charlotte, NC
trk5capt said:
DAN, Please Don't Find it All, Art & I Need To Have Somthing to Hunt. Congrats on Your Indians, Best of Luck Here In Charleston. trk5capt...

I left it all there for you...I didnt get a chance to hunt. Maybe next time I'll give you a buzz and you can show me the good spots.

S

southbound

I will probably never see one of those where i am. Nice find Daniel. Vern

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very nice, WTG!!!
Love those IH's, haven't found any myself in several months... :'(
Good luck, & Happy hunting~