2 Boxes = 24 Silvers incl. commemorative

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Had a very good day today. Picked up my weekly 2 halves boxes. Had the 10 year old with me, he found a '66 ender on the first box. Hunted it and pulled out a total of 8 40%ers, a very good box for us. Second box didn't have any enders but we ended up pulling out 14 40%ers, 1 '64 Ken and an '82-S GW. That's the most silvers I've ever found in a no-ender box. Also very happy to find the '82-S, first because I love NIFC silver and second because I've already found the '82-D. This is my 3rd silver commemorative (2 GW's and a Stone Mountain). It's also my 3rd P/D commem set. I've found the '86-S & D Statue of Liberty, the '92-S & D Columbus and now the '82-D & S George Washington. The 16 silver box was the best one since I moved out of Georgia, the 24 total between the 2 boxes is also my best in a long time.

Also found a nice '37 Buffalo out of $60 and 8 wheats including a '34-D out of $20. I went like $2K without finding a Buffalo and now have found 6 out of my last $250 in nickels. Love seeing them pop out. Still light on the war nicks, but did find a 1993 Proof nickel which for some reason I always like finding.

Not CRH related, but bought 6 Brown IKE's, 6 Blue IKE's and 3 '76-S BU AG sets yesterday for 2% under spot. Not a world beater but felt pretty good about the deal.

Upvote 0

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
We all like pics.......

Nice score. I'm itchin' to pick up a box or ten myself!

49er4ever44

Feb 9, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's awesome! I just got into crh and have been finding maybe 1 per box on halves. Are you getting Brinks boxes out that way??? Thats all I can find in my town and they seem pretty worked over. Lots of sharpie marks on coins. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread