2 Brooches

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreasureHunt3r

Sep 24, 2012
I found these the other week around 89cm under the surface of the ground. I was searching in the middle of England, Derbyshire. It's gold in the middle (on the left) and then some corrosive mettle like copper looking at the greening in them. Any ideas what there worth? Out of curiosity.

Attachments

• image-2806096775.jpg
    image-2806096775.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 109

goranspeed

Greenie
Feb 23, 2010
Serbia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Fisher 1270, Puls star ll pro, Atlantis imperator, White's spectrum eagle, Garrett ace 350, Minelab SE pro, Minelab musketeer advantage, Rangertell, XP Goldmaxx Power, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these the other week around 89cm under the surface of the ground. I was searching in the middle of England, Derbyshire. It's gold in the middle (on the left) and then some corrosive mettle like copper looking at the greening in them. Any ideas what there worth? Out of curiosity.

Hello TreasureHunt. Interesting findings. Which detector do you find it? And what are the dimensions of these findings?
Cheers
Goran

OP
OP
TreasureHunt3r

TreasureHunt3r

Sep 24, 2012
but it is around 5cm x 4cm the one with the gold centre and the other is around 4cm x 4cm

goranspeed

Greenie
Feb 23, 2010
Serbia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Fisher 1270, Puls star ll pro, Atlantis imperator, White's spectrum eagle, Garrett ace 350, Minelab SE pro, Minelab musketeer advantage, Rangertell, XP Goldmaxx Power, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a great depth for these items. I wonder who the detector found these items. It must be in the PI detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions