2 cent

tymber79

Jan 9, 2014
Drove by this old church. I never go drive anywhere without my detector now. Saw an older man kicking the grass like he lost something. Stopped and asked and he said he was part of the clergy and lost his key raking leaves. Naturally I offered to help. So I found about 20 wheaties a few mercs and then this beauty. My first. Never did find the keys but will have to go back. Donated about 3.50 to the church I found in clad. He was happy. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448248430.795626.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 9

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow very nice condition I sure do love them two centers

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Drove by this old church. I never go drive anywhere without my detector now. Saw and older man kicking the grass like he lost something. Stopped and asked and he said he was part of the clergy and lost his key raking leaves. Naturally I offered to help. So I found about 20 wheaties a few mercs and then this beauty. My first. Never did find the keys but will have to go back. Donated about 3.50 to the church I found in clad. He was happy. View attachment 1238847

Found my first one last week.....1864, not in as good of shape as yours.......very nice!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread