cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a block of $2 bills last October (100 bills) and still have 56 left. I sold on a couple auction sites but after fees & postage I would make about $5 profit on a bundle of 5 bills. Individual bill sales the profit was 54¢ I didn't sell that way. They do not move fast. I will just put the rest of my bills in with my coin roll hunting stash. The pic was my ebay photo.

Attachments

• TWO DOLLAR-1C.jpg
    TWO DOLLAR-1C.jpg
    997.7 KB · Views: 54

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless they are silver certificates I dump that stuff immediately if I pick it up. I don't nickel and dime around on ebay etc. Too much work takes the fun out of things. I'd pay a few dollars just to not have the stress of taking things to the post office on a deadline etc and dealing with people. Dealing with the tellers is as much pain in the butt as I can handle even though we make it kinda fun. My two bills

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMO, a safety deposit box can be an option for people who live in high crime areas or in old houses without door locks or dogs or security of any kind.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One way of looking at it is,would you rather be illegally robbed or legally robbed.:laughing7:

I don't disagree with you. There are some people however who live in non-secure buildings and some who can't afford a well hidden basement room with gun safes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread