2 clubs in East Tennessee !!!!

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
I am in Coeburn Va which is about an hour or so away. I can't find any clubs here. I would love to get more info on these clubs.

Kenneth

NastyHaggis

Jun 1, 2007
I live in Gray and just bought my first detector THIS MORNING! Of course I have no idea how to use it, but I have a couple of immediate goals:

Somewhere in my yard I lost a bolt for my lawnmower and need to find it...

I will also be going to the beach in September and want to be really comfortable with my MD before I go. I plan on spending a lot of time combing the beaches.

Needless to say I am interested in getting help from either the Jonesboro or Kingsport clubs since I am in the middle! I am probably closer to Jonesborough though.

Can someone help me figure this machine out?

DOCC77

Jan 13, 2007
Im moving to Philadelphia tomorrow...how close is that??I have a whites prism V and a DFX..let me know...

M

mnoel24

I live in JC and am just getting into all of this. When and where would the Jonesboro meetings be. Im interested in learning or going out with someone who knows what they are doing. Thank, Dan.

OP
OP
Jason in TN

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Send me a PM and I will get you hooked up with the phone # of both of the presidents of the clubs if you are interested in joining.

j.dean

Dec 6, 2006
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's V3I, Garrett's AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey jason.... Im in greeneville and want to join... give me a call (423)552-1869..........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread