2 days of making up lost time

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been gone for 2 week for Army annual training up in Camp Ripley,Minnesota:BangHead:. Yes I was going crazy with all the construction going on in the training area and with no beeper to take along.So after getting back from MN and dismissed at 1400 on the 22nd I took off to home but of course I made some pit stops along the way. Yesterday I got 6 wheaties plus 2 IH, then headed home to meet up with the family and friends. Then today got out 1300 and headed north to a old town that had a huge park to play around. Got more wheaties and a nice trade token from Sac City which is posted on Richards token data base. HH all

Attachments

• loot.jpg
    loot.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 121
  • tokenobv.jpg
    tokenobv.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 106
  • tokenrev.jpg
    tokenrev.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0

cahil_2

Apr 27, 2012
West. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab e-trac,
Garrett Pro pointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator 31 Digger, Minelab pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds, but I want to know why you can't detect on post. during my years in the Air Force, I detected in base housing and it was some of the best detecting I ever had.

OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The area is historical plus it was my leadership decision-making idea not to bring it. Might interfere with training and other bs. Trust me I wish I could of brought it.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice hunt..thanks for your service

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The area is historical plus it was my leadership decision-making idea not to bring it. Might interfere with training and other bs. Trust me I wish I could of brought it.

Man, I just kick myself thinking on all the places I could have hunted with my army I.D. card! Check if you can go back when you have some time off when training won't interfere. In my 25 + years of metal detecting military bases have been my most productive sites. That I.D. card can get you in some awesome places all around the USA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread