2 georges.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 519
Upvote 0

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a good hunt to me.. nice finds!!!!! MR TUFF

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice Brian. Any day that George meets and greets is an awesome one....nice crotal bell to. IT appears you'll find a makers mark on that bell which would would indicate how old it is.

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice finds Brian. What are the dates on the coins? It appears there is a counterstamp on the first one. Can you confirm? Did you clean these up? I would peroxide them. They look nice! Congrats............Hogge :headbang:

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It looks like you and the Connecticut hunters struck Colonial gold! :icon_thumleft: Dan and George are good guys and I am glad you all hit some coppers. Dang, who dug that Mass. half cent? :dontknow: I would love to see that.

The George coppers are sweet with cake icing. :wink: I hope to be digging them again soon. :hello2:

Kirk

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Nov 9, 2007
Thanks everyone...It was a very nice, and well planned hunt..And i was happy with my finds :icon_thumleft:

Hogge...The one on the left is toast..and the one on the right is 1749..or 1740...hard to tell.

Kirk...I agree those conn guys really know there stuff....It was a great time hunting with them again...And i hope we can do it again soon.

U

umrgolf

nice KG brian.. seems like you're having a solid year thus far :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread