Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 half boxes=more sheer lace, breasts and feathers than Victoria's Secret show

picked up 2 halves, 2 dimes and 2 nics on 12/31. opened 1st half box and saw this-- IMG_2440.JPG:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:weighed up the rolls and 28 came in over the normal clad weight of ~225.5 grams---now I am stoked... there were 9 Walker enders, so the super heavies got opened first. total for box 1 was 32 Walkers, 1 '67 and 4 MS clads. on to box 2____1 lonely Walker ender, but again 15 rolls come in heavy (1 was at 228.2 grams), so again I am flying like an eagle with anticipation. box 2 has 17 Walkers, 4 40%'ers and 3 MS clads. HOW DO I TOP THIS??:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: Caution---photos may induce drooling!!----------------IMG_2441.JPGIMG_2442.JPGIMG_2443.JPGIMG_2444.JPGIMG_2445.JPGIMG_2446.JPGIMG_2447.JPGIMG_2448.JPG still have the dimes and nics to search___ maybe a 3 Legger or a Seated:dontknow:to the person who turned in all that lace and feathers, HAPPY NEW YEAR:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

Upvote 0
Nice finds!

I so miss my Loomis boxes. Got cut off when the started charging $5/box. When they produced, it was like that.

Way to go!

WOW, what a way to get things going this year, I'm impressed. You did really well and hope you find more.

I'd rather spend my time looking at lace on breasts than bald heads on Ben, or a head of hair on Kenn.

And you say Frank is lucky? HOLY CRAP!!!! Congratulations Rich

FMerg wandered the apt complex he resides at and found a 14K earring, a sterling chain and 2 other silvers. think I still smoked him for the day. too cold to dig,so I'll just loupe my a$$ off on boxes, got a 44S Merc in dime box today---3 nic. boxes to go---then more halves coming Thursday:--))
And you say Frank is lucky? HOLY CRAP!!!! Congratulations Rich

The more I think about this find the more I love it. No clue if a coin roll horde would be given any consideration for a banner find, but I'm going to give it my vote.

The more I think about this find the more I love it. No clue if a coin roll horde would be given any consideration for a banner find, but I'm going to give it my vote.

We don't do banner finds in CRHing as an unwritten rule, to keep it a little less public and frenzied. It's already frenzied enough.

Wonderful, excellent find, though. Definitely noteworthy.

Nice haul there. Congrats. That's a strange ratio of enders to finds as I would have hoped for about 90 silver coins. Looks like someone dumped a couple rolls of Walkers. My average is 10 silvers per end-roll find. Hasn't changed much in years. Nothing to complain about though! I'd be looking forward to that next order and hope there are a couple more rolls. As for the banner and CRH it has been a long time since it happened and it took quite a bit more of a find...if I recall correctly it was score of about 580 90% coins and it created quite a stink bomb around here when it bannered. I think it came from the photos that were posted of all those lovely Walkers, a beautiful coin and old silver is especially sweet looking. That was from the good old days when there weren't many out there searching...

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...eally-need-new-camera-more-pictures-dates.htm

Maine_Jim

Wow - I have now been skunked on 20 boxes of halves in a row. Never found a Walker either. Would you like to trade? Lol. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back