Colorado2

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
free2Dtect said:
So how much did you get all togather?
Yeah Free, not as organized as usual but I think it adds up to $5.50! The dollar kicked me up to around $2.75/hr. I'm rich!!! BTW awesome 3 cent piece!!! WTG~CO2 ;)

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
its from the monopoly game alrite!i found the iron in my backyard!Anybody detect the board? ;DGreat quantity!wtg

peace,bigrig

OP
OP
Colorado2

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Thanks BigRig. I remember the shoe being a round toed wingtip affair. BTW, I think it's really cool that you take time out of your detecting to fish and work with your dad! Stay cool...Peace~CO2

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
There's a good afternoon's work there-enough for a 2-liter and a gal. of gas. Nice that you got some time to get out. HH

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent a little time at my old highschool awhile back and found quite a bit of clad. Most of the grounds has been concreted over but I found most of my clad under the windows in about a 4' strip of grass. Found some around the steps on one side of the building. There is quite a bit more of that grassy area on the other side of the school and I plan on going back one of these days to see what I can find. I was kinda disappointed that I found no silver as the highschool dates back to the early 1900's, but perhaps someone has beat me to it? Good score!

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
when metal detectors first came out in the 60's there was a huge push on schools and such. So you have to look where they didnt sometimes. They cleaned out most of the silver so you have to use your imagination

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul, congrats. I have played monopoly quite a few times, and I would venture to say that is a piece from the game.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread