2 HR. in Ch-go park

M

MR Senior L4S

Harms is complete , will never hunt there again, arrived 8:30 already 5 det. was there ( not from t-net), change to south parking , I thing, was Brett there , f. what is on pcs. , PTD have 1 merc-35, 1 Buf-25 , 2 rossi . Shame ,for some one left ugly plugs !!!

Attachments

• 100_0701.JPG
    100_0701.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 266

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Great finds, now go back and beat those intruders with your shovel.

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

Lowbatts said:
Great finds, now go back and beat those intruders with your shovel.
/////////////// It is not about Them , some one left ugly plugs earlier , i think ab. 2 weeks . /////// Those on field were ok. ,

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
Ugly plugs was not me! I haven't been detecting in a while and don't leave ugly plugs :)

Congrats on your finds!!

bilt46

Oct 11, 2008
around town
Detector(s) used
CZ5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be the people in McCormick Woods, that place is a wreck, and I got accused and asked to leave because of this...I picked almost 200 silver from there and was on a record roll of Barber from there..... Now the stewards watch and call the fp cops.......
I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM in 28 years Hunting till NoW..........

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
bilt46 said:
Must be the people in McCormick Woods, that place is a wreck, and I got accused and asked to leave because of this...I picked almost 200 silver from there and was on a record roll of Barber from there..... Now the stewards watch and call the fp cops.......
I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM in 28 years Hunting till NoW..........

We can only hope the stewards see who did it and they caught in the act. No excuse for this kind of careless laziness. Just some lame brains with coils who are too dumm to know they are being self-defeating.

soupie

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice Finds Fellas,

I am glad though, I live where I do
Round em up and bring the ugly pluggers south,I will dig the Hole ;D

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Nice Going.
You had a pretty good day in my book. I was at Harms yesterday for a few hours and didn't come close to your finds, mostly clad and one Buffalo. The rest of my time was filling someone elses holes at grove #3 and it's getting to be more of a routine than I like. I was wondering why people were looking at me and when I got by the pavilion I got my answer. Open holes with can slaw and trash just left along side and left. Ruined my day.

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

bilt46 said:
I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM in 28 years Hunting till NoW..........////////////////////////// about 6 weeks or little longer , I was asked to leave this place by one from CCFP menager , ONLY because , some people have there party for kids ------- they damage this place , by theirs cars , setting playground for kids , and 2 of adults member were detecting with radio shack , leaving open holes , their kids were throwing all over dirt .////////// Place is flooded every heavier rain , I remember 89-91 , when this place was heavy hunted , looks more like farm land. /////// menager from CCFP have nothig against us too detect on this site ( never since --------- You mention -------Now . /// Police man whoo close place , always wait for us, friendly exchange conwersation, I dont know what is now ???????????????

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

Soupie said:
Nice Finds Fellas,

I am glad though, I live where I do
Round em up and bring the ugly pluggers south,I will dig the Hole ;D
///////////////// Scott -------- those damage was on ball field , I dont care ab. woods area .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread