2 Hunts with Josh-Eagle Button, Finial, Pin Fire & Lots Other Bullets-LIVE DIG-VIDEO

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
2 Hunts with Josh-Eagle Button, Finial, Pin Fire & Lots Other Bullets-LIVE DIG-VIDEO

With Doug still out of town on business, Josh & I returned to the newly discovered U.S. Picket camp on Sun. 2-16 and dug a few relics as shown on the green towel. My best find was a pristine coat size eagle GS button with intact shank. Josh’s best find was the large brass cartridge box finial. From 2-11 to the end of this hunt, the Trio has dug well over 100 relics there so far.
To prevent Doug from returning from his business trip & accusing us of “hunting out the picket camp”, we returned to the Williams Cleaner camp today and dug 30 more relics. Josh was the only member of the Trio who had not dug a complete pin fire bullet yet and he accomplished that today. Today's finds are shown on the blue towel & the final pic is of Josh's pin fire bullet. The Trio has dug 438 relics from that site since Dec. 6 and over 40% of them have been Williams Cleaner bullets.
Note- We had a request for a live dig and it’s on the video.
Doug rejoins the Trio later in the week so look out. HH from the Trio, Quindy.

Attachments

• DSCN1099 (640x637).jpg
    DSCN1099 (640x637).jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN1097 (640x471).jpg
    DSCN1097 (640x471).jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN1099 - Copy (517x540).jpg
    DSCN1099 - Copy (517x540).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCN1110 (495x640).jpg
    DSCN1110 (495x640).jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN1111 (640x627).jpg
    DSCN1111 (640x627).jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 7

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
I loved it (as always)! Poor old Doug....you guys are going to have to quit picking on him.....that's my job!!! I think it was awful nice for Josh to not only dig a plate but to actually save it for Doug, now that's a real friend right there. Keep digging it up. Oh, by the way, I love that little pin fire bullet.

matt092079

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2011
Charles Town, WV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More great finds, Quindy! It will be a week tomorrow since I put a soil to the coil! This snow is killing me. Especially since the last site we were at was filled with colonial relics and had a civil war encampment on the property that we never even got to touch that part!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great digs, guys. It's good to be reminded what bare ground looks like. We still have more snow than Carter has pills here:notworthy:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go guys! Congrats on the CW recoveries, and THANKS for that Yankee tune Q. :thumbsup: I must admit, I like those Southern tunes better.
I think I saw Dman on Pawn Stars tonight? :dontknow: There was a guy that looked just like him trying to sell Chumley some CW bullets for only .58 and .69 cents each. Even Chumley knew that was a great deal. :tongue3:
Thanks for the video, and great job on the live dig guys.
-DUHg-

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are relentless… on the relics. I always enjoy the videos and humor.I am waiting for you guys to get your own show and invite me as a guest digger. Glad to see the WC site is still producing and that is a nice pin fire. This stuff is going quick in the ground. Good saves. That plate looked perfect !

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I loved it (as always)! Poor old Doug....you guys are going to have to quit picking on him.....that's my job!!! I think it was awful nice for Josh to not only dig a plate but to actually save it for Doug, now that's a real friend right there. Keep digging it up. Oh, by the way, I love that little pin fire bullet.
Thanks Donnie. You can resume your job of giving Doug a hard time tomorrow as we are worn out-LOL. HH, Q.

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
More great finds, Quindy! It will be a week tomorrow since I put a soil to the coil! This snow is killing me. Especially since the last site we were at was filled with colonial relics and had a civil war encampment on the property that we never even got to touch that part!
Matt, we hope you can get out to that site soon & hh, Q

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Way to go guys! Congrats on the CW recoveries, and THANKS for that Yankee tune Q. :thumbsup: I must admit, I like those Southern tunes better.
I think I saw Dman on Pawn Stars tonight? :dontknow: There was a guy that looked just like him trying to sell Chumley some CW bullets for only .58 and .69 cents each. Even Chumley knew that was a great deal. :tongue3:
Thanks for the video, and great job on the live dig guys.
-DUHg-
Dman & Chum would make a nice pair MM-LOL. Back to Southern tunes on the next video. HH today, Q.

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You guys are relentless… on the relics. I always enjoy the videos and humor.I am waiting for you guys to get your own show and invite me as a guest digger. Glad to see the WC site is still producing and that is a nice pin fire. This stuff is going quick in the ground. Good saves. That plate looked perfect !
Thanks Richard. No TV show likely for us but if we do, you'll definitely be on it. HH, Q.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a selfless act to dig that plate and give it to Doug. I'm sure he'll appreciate it. :laughing7:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: Burt is going to cherish that plate and those shells, I just know it! He's probably going to cancel the rest of his trip just to get back for that. lol
Great going you two! Super video (except for the yankee music) and relics.
Nana

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, Q, I guess I can forgive you for playing the Yankee Garryoween song since you had Tara's Theme from GWTW last time . . .also, I'm adopting MM for a tax write-off, so we need to keep him somewhat happy! :laughing7:
Way to go on all the cool finds :thumbsup:

:)
Breezie

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks Casper.
BB you know how much Doug will cherish that plate-LOL.
Nana, I'll fix the music next time.
Dawg, I'm confident that you know what a pin fire looks like Bud. I'm guessing brass case instead of copper on this one.
Just remember Breezie that MM considers himself my red headed stepchild-LOL.

Thanks for taking time to reply & HH my friends, Q.

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Casper.
BB you know how much Doug will cherish that plate-LOL.
Nana, I'll fix the music next time.
Dawg, I'm confident that you know what a pin fire looks like Bud. I'm guessing brass case instead of copper on this one.
Just remember Breezie that MM considers himself my red headed stepchild-LOL.

Thanks for taking time to reply & HH my friends, Q.

Q, if I'm adopting MM and he's your red headed stepchild, does that mean we're married? :tongue3:

Breezie

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Q, if I'm adopting MM and he's your red headed stepchild, does that mean we're married? :tongue3:

Breezie

Breezie, being married to a classy Southern Belle like you would almost cancel out having MM for a Red Headed Stepchild!! I said almost-LOL. He's a NUT. Q.

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
You two found some nice stuff while I was out of town. I am looking forward to digging some relics real soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread