2 Mustangs and another wheat.

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Got 2 mustangs today! I think I found the remnants of the old playhole in the yard, there were the 2 mustangs, 2 bricks and a scoop off and old toy dozer. Funny thing they were all over a foot down lol, I was being carful what I was doing, first find was a brick, couldnt quite get it out so I had to get the big boy shovel!! I dug one heck of a hole and got all the goodies out, now there is a little sink hole there from the missing bricks lol. And of course more of the ole JUNK a dime and another wheat, the total of wheats from my yard now totals 33. Im still on a liberty half high from yesterday lol, may take me a while to come down, I didnt want to give up today cause i am determined to find some more silver and gold! Yall have a good night and happy huntin tommorow!!

Attachments

• mustangs.jpg
    mustangs.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 247
Upvote 0
V

Vinnie

Cool, I didnt catch it at first but I see the mustang car, and the horse. You have quite the variety of stuff from that yard.

OP
OP
Mystro7

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Its just shy of 1 acre, the house was built in 51, there is a well on the side thats older than the house. There was something here before this house was. There is ALOT of stuff in this yard lol.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul!

HH

Lonewolfe

OP
OP
Mystro7

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
No the horse isnt metal, Alot of the holes i have dug i have found plastic army men, indians, button lots of plastic things even 2 bricks...just get them by chance out of the hole kinda like a 2 fer one deal...get a metal thing and get one free plastic thing as well LOL

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Thats what thought,Funny how that works,I have lots of marbles and a few toys that I have dug with a find.Just think what you would dig if they had a plastic detector ;D Who would want one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread