s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend of ours sent a text that her son had lost his wedding ring and wanted me to assist him in finding it. I went over yesterday afternoon. He was at work and his wife was about to leave but she pointed out the area of the yard where he had been working taking up an old fence. I ground balanced the AT Pro and took about 4 steps and found a nice silver ring with a blue cabochon stone. I handed it to her and said its a ring but not the one we are looking for. About 45 minutes after she left I saw our friend who had just driven up walking towards me talking on her cell phone. Before she got to me I got a signal and looked down to see the glint of white gold and reaching down picked up the wedding band. Does it look like this I asked? She was actually talking to her son and let him know that I had located it. She was thrilled and I was happy to return it to her.

Attachments

• zring.JPG
    zring.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 112
Upvote 14

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome post, I'm certain you felt good after this friendly deed. Karma be with you.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Great work and Very good for the Hobby!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread