excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 14 kt. 5.4 grams..jpg
    14 kt. 5.4 grams..jpg
    29 KB · Views: 315
Upvote 0
dagnabbit you are just lording it over us huh?

Nice two Ron. What machine? Dry or wet?? How deep???

Thanks for posting and HH ALL

:hello2:
Nice two Ron. What machine? Dry or wet?? How deep???ater.

Thanks for posting and HH ALL
I am using a modified excel 1000 with a 8 inch tornado coil. in chest deep cold water

Good going ron when did you get out yesterday or today? I was out yesterday all I got was a Cell phone and a small silver but the water was pretty calm

Nice find! Congrats

Hey Ron congrats on #1 and #2. Just shows had bad it is out there when Ron Lord has only 2 good rings and it is April already! Just spent 5 hrs at CWB in the water and best find was a quarter and most of my other clad finds were from the dry sand as I walked to and from the water.
Talked with 2 old timers with Excals on beach and one said he used to "...get 2 or 3 gold rings every time out, but not any more."

2018 Finds:
Gold rings - 10
Silver pieces including rings - 20
Watches - 1
Coins - +2100

Hey Ron congrats on #1 and #2. Just shows had bad it is out there when Ron Lord has only 2 good rings and it is April already! Just spent 5 hrs at CWB in the water and best find was a quarter and most of my other clad finds were from the dry sand as I walked to and from the water.
Talked with 2 old timers with Excals on beach and one said he used to "...get 2 or 3 gold rings every time out, but not any more."

2018 Finds:
Gold rings - 10
Silver pieces including rings - 20
Watches - 1
Coins - +2100
I just started hunting in April, ring season start in April for me. Two rings in one week, sounds good to me.

Another nice find, congratulations! :occasion14:

Congratulations on the nice find!

That's a beauty...way to go Ron.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back