$20,000.00 BUCKLE SITE STILL PRODUCING...TAKE A LOOK

More finds from the buckle site guys and gals!!! Buttons, bullets, etc. Some noteworthy rounds are 2 Confederate Whitworth sniper rounds, a .44 cal. Kerr Revolver round, a Sharps round, a Burnside round and many William's Cleaners and regulation 3-ring minies! Not bad for a "hunted out" site!!! LOL---Randy ;D

Attachments

• finds1.jpg
    finds1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 869
  • finds2.jpg
    finds2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 869
  • finds3.jpg
    finds3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 861
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just looka there!

Wow! :o

Very nice! Congrats on your finds!

Nana ;)

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Real find digs.

From time to time I go back to old sites thought to be hunted out years ago only to discover some of my best finds yet.

This last summer I did just that and found a nice cache (sold for over $300) right where I (and lots of others) had hunted many times before.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love hunted out sites. Most of the time there's not much trash and when you do hit a target it is a good one! Keep at it. Monty

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!

Keep em coming!

HH

Lonewolfe

Crutch

Sep 1, 2005
Springfield Tennessee
Detector(s) used
DFX / Eagle II SL 90
Hey Randy, Thanks for posting all that lead. I really enjoy looking at all that old history. You should post a pic of all your finds from your years hunting in best finds. It encourages others (like me) to keep trying. Being able to hold a peice of history in your hand is priceless especially since it would never have been discovered without someone wondering around in the cold and heat with a detector. My GF found her first mini last week and that moment she pulled it from the ground was priceless.

muddyknees

May 5, 2005
Holden Beach,North Carolina
nice finds there you really have a good spot,like the williams cleaners havnt found one of these but lots of minis and round shoot also a borman shell and a reed shell./
keep hitting that place .
muddyknees

beetle662

Bronze Member
Jul 25, 2003
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Looks like one awesome spot you found there! Hunted out? I THINK NOT!!!

Congrats on all the loot, and keep us posted!!!

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, nice finds, I have some 3 ringers but I found them here in Ohio at a campsite. Would love to come and help you dig some of those beauties. I was wondering what the button is, I found one like it at a 1812 site here in Ohio this fall. I knew it wasn't from the war of 1812, but wasn't real sure where it might have come from. Any information would be of great help. Again, keep those pictures and post's comming. What great finds, I'd be at that site till the ground froze and then go back and look at it all winter. HH (ringfinder)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Wow!!! Very nice, WTG!!!
I have a site where I found one (3) ringer. It's been hit hard by myself, and many others, but I think I just might hit it again... ;D
Continued good luck, & Happy hunting~

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Randy, thats a nice group of cleaners. Great finds, I hope the weather holds so I can go this weekend. Tsgman

StickShift

Dec 1, 2005
USA
Hey GoldFever if I was the seller of that buckle on ebay I think I would have to reject that bid.
You may if you are lucky enough to find one in a lifetime..... :(
SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread