AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't get your panties in a bunch fellas and ladies. it was a nickel box haha:) all i have to say is thank you to the mint who produced billions of these coins. they really should be thrown out lol. i would say 35-40% of my box was 1964 nickels win some you loose some:)

but i did get each of the 1943 war nickels PD and S :) was quite happy with that and thank you TD bank reject tray for the 2 pound coins :)

happy hunting guys:) got a box of nickels and a box of cents for after my EMT exam tonight if anyone is up i'll post the results:)

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta see those pictures dude, you know how rare 1964 nickel enders are :P

Anyway, nice box, 3 war nics. I think you got somebody's dumps because I only average about 50-75 1964 nickels, maybe the most 150 per box. Not that I am looking, just for those pre 1960.

Hope your future searches are just as well or better!!!

HH and happpy holidays,
BuffaloBoy

OP
OP
AGBlex

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i loved findin all the silver but man... if those 64's were silver i'd be buying nickels every day:) not like I already do

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
AGBlex said:
all i have to say is thank you to the mint who produced billions of these coins. they really should be thrown out lol.

They will be, the day Congress allows us to melt them...

OP
OP
AGBlex

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cass and i both passed the EMT course exam and will be certified in the next 2-3 weeks:) just thought i'd keep you posted as i said i would:)

andddd the one box of cents we had tonight gave a really nice condition shining 1936 S wheat and a typical looking 1911 P wheatie:)

happy hunting guys and gals

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread