Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggummup,
you should have gone to the big party they had in key west last weekend,i was down near marathon last weekend,but was working on getting the engine running on a boat for another treasure co an didnt have time to go to key west.i wouldnt have had much fun anyway smelling like diesel fuel,but got it running,this weekend we are driving the boat up to ft pierce.lobster season starts this weekend too:)might have to make a few stops on the reefs on the way back.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like me,I worked last fridayfrom 4 pm till 3 am,in Miami.Got up sat. morn.at 7:30 to go to work till 7 pm.Sunday,tried to do a little detecting out at an old campsite near Holey Land in the everglades,airboat blew up.Well the engine did anyway.Then tried to go by land off of U.S.27,they got it closed off where the pavement ends so I was SOL,Ended up stopping at a park in palm beach county on the way home,found 7 cents and the usual pull tabs.I'm still researching a little thing out in the Glades i'm looking for.One day maybe........Take it easy and H.H.-diggummup

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions