20 yr anniversery

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
Went to lake shore restaurant last night ...gave wife diamond stud earing i had found for 20th annv . Of course she wanted to know where the other was . Told her if she was lucky and i kept her around another 20 yrs i might give her the other . Had a really hard time getting all my clothes in camper trailer . but one does what one must !!!!!!! :-\

Upvote 0

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
greenswinger said:
? ?Went to lake shore restaurant last night ...gave wife diamond stud earing i had found for 20th annv . Of course she wanted to know where the other was .? Told her if she was lucky and i kept her around another 20 yrs i might give her the other .? ? ? Had a really hard time getting all my clothes in camper trailer . but one does what one must !!!!!!!? ? ? ? ?:-\? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Happy 20th! :D Mine's coming up in April. I guess I better start huntin more, haven't found much yet and don't want to give her a box of clad! LOL ::)

HH 8) surfrat

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAHA!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

;)

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Happy 20th. Does it get any easier. I am going on 3 years here on the 14th. I got married when I was 21. My wife was only 18 almost 19. I have 2 boys age 4 and 2 so you can imagine the pressure.

But at the end of the day and through all the drama I always find myself wanting to be here.

Take care Jeremy

jlewisk

Apr 4, 2005
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer
Whites MXT
morris said:
Happy 20th! man 20 years with the same woman? :o she know about your other wife?? ;)? :) :) :)

Morris
Ocala,Fl? 8)

Where do you think the other earring went.

OP
OP
G

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
Thanks for replies !!!!!!!!! :D Best years of my life. I would do it over again in a minute !! Would you believe we only knew each other 6 weeks when we were married ? Nana, love that wink . :D :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions