200 and 1000

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
Well, I got out yesterday evening and hit a park with GOIO for a little while. I was 3 silver shy of 200 and 7 wheaties shy of 1000 and I wasnt gonna quit until I got my goals. The area we were hunting has been hit and miss with the silver so I was really covering some ground. After about 15 minutes I had my 1000 wheatie but no silver to show. Then the little rosie popped out of the ground. It was getting a little dark and Greg was packing up. I told him I was staying until I found 2 more so he kept being the looter that he is. LOL. I got a merc and then dug some ghost holes. It was dark enough now to use the back light and then my battery started giving me the signal that it was dying. I kept swinging and got a broken 11-46 at 7 inches. I knew it was silver, then the battery died. I opened the hole and turned the etrac back on and got a good signal in the hole. I grabbed a hand full of dirt and checked it with the probe. It was there, then the battery died again. I called Greg over and asked for his battery. I popped it in, and got a rosie for 200. It was nice to get both goals on the same day. Thanks for looking. TMAN...

Attachments

• 200silver.jpg
    200silver.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 437
  • 200silver.jpg
    200silver.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0
OP
OP
tmanfromtexas

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
RONC(OR) said:
very nice congrats :thumbsup: what is your best silver ?

My best silver was found last year. It was a 1924D SLQ. It was in very nice shape. This year I got a 1876CC Seated dime and a beautiful 1901 Barber Quarter. (Wish it would have been an S heheh) TMAN...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread