2006 Coin Finds

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here our find since we restarted hunting back in July. Not to shabby for 5 months. Comes out to about $85+ in change. We cashed in 1659 pennies last at a coinstar machine and opted for a StarBucks card (you don't have to pay the 8.9% charge).

When I look back at it, that sure amounts to a lot of digging.

Attachments

• coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That $10 bill would be a good thing to find! Nice going. I am down in Sarasota. That looks like you get out a lot. Steve.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Skallewag, I sent you a PM message. Steve.

OP
OP
gold-digger

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Thanks guys. My wife and I usually get out 2-3 time a week if possible. That $10 bill floated right up one day while in the surf.

Skalleewag- I try to take you up on that someday.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
gold-digger, thats interesting that your wife MDs too. My girlfriend is interested in treasure hunting, mainly underwater, but wants to use a detector on the beach sometime. I have several PI detectors, and I want to get her out on the beach here one of these days. I have showed her some of the rings I have found and told her about some good finds, and she really wants to. Do you all find much jewelry? Steve in Sarasota.

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
That a whole lotta coin!!!

got sore arms??? must have been a work out pulling all those!!! what ya gonna buy???

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
What detector did you use to find that 10 dollar bill

Eddy

OP
OP
gold-digger

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
$10 bill floated right pass me, just scooped it up with the coil. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread