2007 first finds and first pic post

GYirga

Mar 11, 2006
Happy New Hunting New Year to all.

I have been detecting for a couple of years and reading the forums daily for about a year. I have decided that this year I would contribute more and start sending pics. This is my first attempt, I hope I do it right. First finds are not much but I had fun detecting with my son. We went in the drained creek behind the old high school. School was built in the 20's and closed in the 80's so I was hoping for my first silver. It was just not in the cards for the silver but he thought that the gun was cool. I thought at first the gun was real because of the weight bu it is a modern cap gun. Oldest coin was a 60 penny. I know silver has got to be on these grounds somewhere and we will be back. When I find the first silver I will post again after I do the happy dance of course.

Attachments

• 2007 ff.jpg
    2007 ff.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 359
Upvote 0

markgPA

Jan 13, 2006
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites PrizmV, Minelab Explorer SE
Hi GYirga
Great first picture post. No doubt you'll get some silver out of there. Good Luck and HH.
Mark G

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Cool finds, best of luck on return there.
Welcome to TNet, it's a great place to be.
Thanks for sharing!

Smiles!
BDoo

moonshine

Dec 29, 2006
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Di/Pro, E-Trac
keep at it like that and silver is bound to pop out of the ground. i thought for sure i would score some shiny coins today (was hoping for at least one!) but it wasnt in the cards.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find/s!

HH

P

PHANTOM35

FOR THE FRIST TIME YOU DID VERY WELL.... :) VERY NICE FINDS THERE, I HOPE YOUR SON HAD FUN FINDING
THE GUN. WAY TO GO.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread