2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006
Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

valente said:
Now, that is the beauty of this thread!

Here's a believer of the YamT, who's trying to convince that it's a fact while looking for a benevolent financier...and here's a non-believer who replies based on history and some other "legit" sources!

Legend/myth, fact or fiction, and yet all the others are learning! (that's me and at the same time amused)...

Don't worry guys, there's always Jeff who will surely moderate.
my friend are you filipino or not?how can you like a person whose only job is to damage the credibility of yamth by calling us stupid/syndicates?can you please tell us who is looking for a financier?can you show us your so called "legitimate" sources?please my friend if you don't feel like giving moral support to your fellow kababayan then don't add insult.

to angel et al,
is this natural stone or not?

Attachments

• 100_0878.JPG
    100_0878.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 2,854
  • 100_0880.JPG
    100_0880.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 966
  • 100_0879.JPG
    100_0879.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,133

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Greenapple,

Since I have not seen it personally, nor touch and examine it, it will be too hard for me to give an accurate answer for your question.
But I can give three (3) guesses regarding that stone:

1. Based on internal texture and grain in the picture, it resembles to the stones found in rivers or an area with free flowing water; But its shape was done by human hands.

2. It may be a manmade stone; where original stone was pulverized and grounded to minute particles and re-form with bonding agent to give a definite shape.

3. The least is, it might be a fossilized egg of a prehistoric reptile or bird, based on the center void of the stone.

Analysis:

For no. 1 - If it is a natural stone and shaped by human hands, we can safely say it was done with a purpose. It might be a replica of an object or representation of the object your group are looking for.

For no. 2 - If you ground a piece and found the particles are mixed with other material or chemical, then it is a marker which indicates the type of object you are supposed to be found...However, prior to the discovery of this "stone" you should have had found significant markers that lead you to this particular "stone".

For no. 3 - A fossilized egg will look like stone, weight like stone and will crack like a stone. The thing that will give us hint whether it is a fossil or not, is its grain, structure and internal/external color. In that particular "stone" the void at the center is very significant, which in my opinion suggest the location of the yolk.

Another thing:

For no. 2 - If that "stone" was grounded, and re-make it as a stone that looks like an egg, there is a possibility that you have found its "yolk".

Angel_09

jonesindy

May 23, 2006
to angel et al,
is this natural stone or not?

I think it is man-made. I have seen hundreds of similar "stones", with a "green soft material in the core that does not react to hydrochloric acid" placed at certain intervals in the excavation I am working at. To me, its the lesser significant pointers, just saying that I am in the right tract. There are huge markers, following certain patterns. For example one set of markers keeps on becoming smaller as the digging gets deeper, while another set gets bigger. Its a huge mystery to me...

Jonesindy

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006
angel
1.this stone was found inside their dig,far from any water source,i am 100% sure it was done by human hands.

2.it is manmade,how they did it?i dont really know,i guess you are correct.

3.i'm not so sure if its a fossilized pre historic egg,but examining the color and texture,this stone could not be more than two hundred years old.

analysis:
why they dig in that particular spot,because this particular place was a major japs camp during ww2.
one of the son of the land owner accidentally found the sucker deposit(regalo)after a night of heavy rain.
some manila based financier scanned the area,did some digging and left,the poor family is still waiting for them to return.they thought i'm a financier so they beg me to visit their place hoping i will continue the operation(not interested,baka mapordoy ako).there are alot more strange things they found inside the hole but thats the only one i took a picture(round stone)and the hole.
anyway can you give some clue about this cement flooring(kono).this area is in padada,davao del sur.

thanks,
greenapple

Attachments

• 100_0875.JPG
    100_0875.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 1,150
  • 100_0876.JPG
    100_0876.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,409

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Jonesindy,

The substance you have found at core of stones is probably mixture of different metals that do not utilized heating process (such as alloying). It is probably mixed with mercury to form a pliable substance. Metals that can not be affected by hydrochloric acid includes gold, silver, copper, platinum .....
I'm just wondering if you spend some time to send samples of this substance for testing. Say, for curiosity sake or additional info on your part.
Your project can be considered as "cache" of information on all angles. I hope you catalogue your findings from stage I to present...

Angel_09

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Greenapple,

If you are still in contact with the family, I suggest to take some piece of "concrete" for analysis if it contains traces of "processed" bonding materials, such as cement.

Another thing, you mentioned that "one of the son of the land owner accidentally found the sucker deposit (regalo) after a night of heavy rain." For me this is a very significant finding, then how come they are still waiting for the manila based financiers when they have found the supposedly "gift"? Why they are still called poor?

This "gift" if utilized and spent properly, will alleviate their living standard 2 to 3 steps higher, unless of course....it was used for things that was not "tasted" before...or maybe they were "goofed" by other people?

The picture shows the digging was done in haste, and no plan was prepared for a deeper investigation. I do not wish to say that it was done by group who thinks that retrieving treasure is like harvesting rootcrops, but the way the pictures shows, it was.

Pardon for my line of comments.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
YamTHr,

Gentlemen, if these round stone will give you confusion or wild guesses if its man made or natural...then its not a Japs treasure marker. Bcoz for me a japs treasure marker must be ...clear enough to be understood...to help us guide to treasure...as simple as that.... ;D

boylara

Jan 9, 2005
To the moderator Jeff of Pa.. I know your the one controlling this site....Yam Treasure is not a legend, its a reality....no normal human being will brag/ announce his discovery...even the Late Pres. Marcos, announce at first about the treasure then retract it due to sensitive issues...This Forum is for all the intellectual people who can filter what ever information uploaded here...
Im just being Frank...ok...hope your open minded..sory for the english

Attachments

• turtle.jpg
    turtle.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 3,439
  • turtle.jpg
    turtle.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 3,904

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boylara said:
To the moderator Jeff of Pa.. I know your the one controlling this site....Yam Treasure is not a legend, its a reality....no normal human being will brag/ announce his discovery...even the Late Pres. Marcos, announce at first about the treasure then retract it due to sensitive issues...This Forum is for all the intellectual people who can filter what ever information uploaded here...
Im just being Frank...ok...hope your open minded..sory for the english

Boylara
you apparently don't read my posts. see above
Discription of Legend as it Pertains to
Treasure. because this is a Treasure Hunting site
This is the only Definition that fits.

unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical.

see the other subjects in Treasure Legends.
it is listed with the Greatest Treasure hunting Legends
in history.

#1 it is unverifiable like Atlantis, etc. till found. and shown.

#2. It is accepted as History by Yous.

Case Closed.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005
I don't see the relevance of a natural stone used as markers for a yam treasure.....In my experience, I've encountered layers of layers of green bottles at 2 meters deep and cement blocks sizes 2 ft x 2 ft from 2meters to 6.5 meters deep used as markers on top of a treasure :wink:
Also 6" four cornered nails embedded on trees were also used as markers in a triangulated positions ;D
Permanent land marks were also used like churches, schools etc........
But stone markers, especially extracted in an excavations? naaay............................

badz

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
G'day badz, you forgot to provide photographic evidence of the treasure under-
neath the bottles and concrete blocks. OK you are forgiven, now send please.

jonesindy

May 23, 2006
Angel_09,

I did not make any effort to have it analyzed, neither cataloged the info on that small markers, though I have sufficient info as to how things were. To me the small markers were incidental. At some point, I suspected that "something" valuable could be hidden inside those spheroids, but there was nothing except the "greenish" core. There were huge markers, underneath, some of which I already posted in this thread in the past.

To Zobex,

My reply to your suggestion re: the drill was not successfully posted, through. I said then, that I could not try your suggestion, because I am employing a backhoe. In the last phase, 50-backhoe days were employed to "hack" the structure, but, still there is so much more to go. For those who might be wondering why I am doing it...it's because there was a living person who said that there is "something" down there. I am sure that the structure will not be constructed for no reason at all. It could not be an underground shelter...i am sure.

Jonesindy

boylara

Jan 9, 2005
this one manmade or natural

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 7,758
  • sapatos.jpg
    sapatos.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 9,820
  • sapatos.jpg
    sapatos.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,897
  • x.jpg
    x.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,384

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Gentlemen, these photos were posted to stir your imaginations....these were unearthed 60 + feet below the ground...Are these manmade objects or natural?

These objects were taken 5 years ago.....

Attachments

• copy 1.JPG
    copy 1.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,030
  • copy 2.JPG
    copy 2.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 1,316
  • copy 1.JPG
    copy 1.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,617
  • copy 3.JPG
    copy 3.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 2,034

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Yeah, nice rocks.. (but not all) How do you suppose these rocks are not related to the Yamashi.ta myth/legend?

jonesindy

May 23, 2006
Zobex,

Just layers, very thick and hard layers. some huge man-made rocks as big as 2 cubic meters are placed between layers of relatively-loose sand, such that if you tunnel in between, the rocks will collapse into a trap. had i used manual labor, it will be the case.

Jonesindy

angel_09

Angel,

the rocks consisting of the "structure" are exactly like the photos you posted. What a coincidence! In my case I had encountered rocks bigger than 2 cubic meters in size. obviously all rocks are man-made, apparently a mixture of cement and something.

Jonesindy

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
“There has never been any recoveries, or plausible evidence that supports the Yamashi.ta myth/legend.”
As far as you know….yes

“The simple fact of finding rocks (natural or man-made) is not plausible, nor conclusive evidence.”
As far as you understand…yes

Remember, I posted 1 picture where I enumerated my test results, and asked for comments what it is made of? For you…NADA…..
not conclusive evidence…?
Maybe for you is: what I don’t know is not true…..

“ It is not plausible that General Yamashi.ta (or any Japanese Officer for that matter) buried tons of gold, silver and diamonds hundreds of feet below ground, and left rocks laying about in all kinds of shapes and configurations to lead them back.”
As far as what they have told you……yes

“ That thinking is so primitive, and not true.”
As far as you are concerned…yes

Latitude…Longitude?”“
Are you asking for the bearing of the location?”

What is plausible is that the indigenous peoples of the Philippines are destroying their culture, history and heritage by the destruction of possible archaeological sites in search of this fantasy “treasure”. Yamashi.ta “treasure hunters” have been banned from many historical sites (IE: caves) because of the blatant destruction of early Filipino artifacts.
Don’t worry, these are not archeological sites…

And……
Philippines has been destroyed way back long, by those who invaded us; our culture, history and heritage…..Historical data were taken out from history books, others straightened it up to suit the “modern” line of thinking. “Objects and thing” were “moved” out of the country because we are “primitive” to have it, and God knows what other hypocritical reasons they have invented.

Let me give you a brief and limited example how my country was destroyed before:

U.S. Genocide in the Philippines
A Case of Guilt, Shame, or Amnesia?
Tuesday March 22nd, 2005, by E. San Juan, Jr.
Very few people know what the Filipino-American War of 1899-1902 was all about, even though historian Bernard Fall called it America’s "First Vietnam." Amid the war in Iraq following the invasion of Afghanistan, can we still learn from history?
Except during the sixties when the Filipino-American War of 1899-1902 was referred to as “the first Vietnam,” the death of 1.4 million Filipinos has been usually accounted for as either collateral damage or victims of insurrection against the imperial authority of the United States. The first Filipino scholar to make a thorough documentation of the carnage is the late Luzviminda Francisco in her contribution to The Philippines: The End of An Illusion (London, 1973).

Angel_09

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears

What is plausible evidence? A picture? An assay report? A deed of sale? A certificate of deposit? And what person would admit ever finding such treasure

Sure rocks are not evidence in itself but may offer clues.

For someone who has earned his scars and 'medals' in this field, I would say go for it boys! THunters will always get the heat from government or the private sector. Permits? Who needs them when you're digging in private land.

Now as far as caves and artifacts go, which 'concerns' the gentleman from Florida, we should preserve them for the bats. Ask the hungry folks to go look for their next meal somewhere. Unfortunately, only Indiana Jones these days can destroy artifacts in search of his treasure. Is that the reason why the government came out with an order 'banning' excavations in caves? Artifacts? Heritage? Hmmmmm. ::) Or there's more to it than meets the eye? With this government, I propose there's a hidden agenda somewhere.

Now as far as the gentleman from Florida's assertion that 'It is not plausible that General Yamashi.ta (or any Japanese Officer for that matter) buried tons of gold, silver and diamonds hundreds of feet below ground', that is all hogwash. Perhaps the gentleman has not met any former Japanese Imperial Army officer. Although, I have yet to meet someone who claims to have witnessed the burial at imperial sites (tons of gold, silver and diamonds), I have met several who pointed out where they buried their unit's treasures, comprising of a few pieces to several hundreds of pieces of gold bars. One in fact told me the story of how he sandwiched a bagful of diamonds in-between two soldier's helmets and buried a mere 12 feet. These, they said, were their share in the plunder. And I took the stories of these octogenarians at face value. And I've verified their stories and now enjoying the fruits of their labor. Enough said.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Hello,
I am a long time lurker/first time poster on this most amusing thread.

Is there some reason why Yamashi.... can't be spelled out without using @#$%^ or dashes or periods between letters?

After reading all this thread, it amazes me how the Japanese army had so much time to carve out so many rocks/markers, faces on the sides of cliffs, dig 300 foot holes, slice sharp cuts in cliffs, pour concrete platforms and blocks in pits, create elaborate caves, etc. And some in remote areas that are apparently hard to access even today.

Cheers,
Jay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread