All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

To: Realde,
After criticizing and doubting our Japs treasure sites, here you are asking our opinion to help haul your treasure !!
As a professional treasure hunter and a gentleman....I will give you my opinion...(again, this is my opinion and never criticize it)

1) Your treasure site is in the middle of the mountains and with rebels...you need LOYAL PEOPLE TO HAUL IT.
a) Try to familiarize the area by visiting the area several times and establish network of LOYAL natives, guides, friends, assets, etc.. To gain LOYALTY of this people, you have to help them in their personal needs. ex: medical need, giving farming tools, visiting often in the area, being godfather to their children..and etc.
Although it take years to do it....usually when you help people(natives or guides) in need...They will reply you with ENDLESS... DEBT OF GRATITUDE AND LOYALTY....and accompanying them in their OWN TERRITORY...will surely helps you a lot in HAULING TREASURE.
b) Try to penetrate the treasure area, guided by your LOYAL guides / natives...Once you found your treasure,try to separate, scatter or transfer your treasure into several sites...to avoid confiscation. Sometimes it happens that your treasure are confiscated, its better to transfer some of your treasure to other sites, so that NOT ALL YOUR TREASURE CAN BE CONFISCATED.
c) Try to take a few gold bars for your expenditures for hauling.

2) During hauling operation, how to avoid detection of your site by rented chopper pilot?
a) Bribe the pilot with treasure share to gain loyalty and secrecy....
b) Land the chopper 5 to to kilometers away from your treasure site, so that the pilot will not know your exact site.

3) How to sell gold hoard?
Sell a few gold bars, buy a bankrupt mining company...convert your treasure as output of your mining company.

4) How to gain TOTAL SECRECY among friends?
Its up to you HOW to CHOOSE YOUR LOYAL FRIENDS...but it help if you give them their FAIR TREASURE SHARE to avoid envy and leakage....and constant reminder and warning regarding their behavior being ...instant rich.

To: BADZ,
1) The first picture 75 kg is DEFINITELY FAKE !!......I observe that your picure 75 kg gold bar is trapezoidal, usually 75 kg are NOT TRAPEZOIDAL.......original 75 kg. are 4" X 4"X 16" RECTANGULAR....the purpose of melting and making the gold bar trapezoidal shape , so that it can be easy to lift and handle, usually on small gold bars like 6-12 kg....
2) Middle gold bars look fake.
3) The last 3 picture looks original, specially the round ball, and cylindrical gold..

To: JACKO,
I think you OVER EXAGERRATE OR OVER ANALYZE the rock symbols....although some symbols are there on some rock, but not all you draw on picture.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

To: Realde,
? ? ? After criticizing and doubting our Japs treasure sites, here you are asking our opinion to help haul your treasure !!
As a professional treasure hunter and a gentleman....I will give you my opinion...(again, this is my opinion and never criticize it)

A) And I thank you Gboy, this post revives my opinion of you personally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Your treasure site is in the middle of the mountains and with rebels...you need LOYAL PEOPLE TO HAUL IT.
? ? a) Try to familiarize the area by visiting the area several times and establish network of LOYAL natives, guides, friends, assets, etc.

A) I have done this and have lived in the area for 10 years, but the narcos and criminals control the area and people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To gain LOYALTY of this people, you have to help them in their personal needs. ex: medical need, giving farming tools, visiting often in the area, being godfather to their children..and etc.

A) Yes, this has been done also. I have the loyalty of the Indians in several areas, they trust me and I have never betrayed that trust.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although it take years to do it....usually when you help people(natives or guides) in need...They will reply you with ENDLESS... DEBT OF GRATITUDE AND LOYALTY....and accompanying them in their OWN TERRITORY...will surely helps you a lot in HAULING TREASURE.

A) Yes of course, since the entire cummunity has a share in the treasure./50%. Alos see above answer on time in the area.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

? ? b) Try to penetrate the treasure area, guided by your LOYAL guides / natives...Once you found your treasure,try to separate, scatter or transfer your treasure into several sites...to avoid confiscation. Sometimes it happens that your treasure are confiscated, its better to transfer some of your treasure to other sites, so that NOT ALL YOUR TREASURE CAN BE CONFISCATED.

A) I agree , except that the site is in plain sight. Once any activity is noticed it will no longer be secret,. nor your movements. As for guides, they do not know where it actually is, only I know that.

? ? c) Try to take a few gold bars for your expenditures for hauling.

A) Agreed, but again upon the first excavations, the entrie region will know about it and where it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

2) During hauling operation, how to avoid detection of your site by rented chopper pilot?
? ? a) Bribe the pilot with treasure share to gain loyalty and secrecy....

A) this has already been done and agreed upon.

? ? b) Land the chopper 5 to to kilometers away from your treasure site, so that the pilot will not know your exact site.

A) Unfortunately the helicopter needs to land at the exact location to remove it, the country is just too rough, see pictures in previous post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3) How to sell gold hoard?
? ? Sell a few gold bars, buy a bankrupt mining company...convert your treasure as output of your mining company.

A) Already have the Gold/Silver mining properties and company as mentioned, 5 of them. The Hacienda has been approached, Quote "Sell them as mine run bars , pay your taxes, and all will be happy".

4) How to gain TOTAL SECRECY among friends?
? ? Its up to you HOW to CHOOSE YOUR LOYAL FRIENDS...but it help if you give them their FAIR TREASURE SHARE to avoid envy and leakage....and constant reminder and warning regarding their behavior being ...instant rich.? ?

A) They already know this, but if one is under the nfluence of alcohol, drugs. or a gal ???

To: BADZ,
? ? ?1) !!......I observe that your picure 75 kg gold bar is trapezoidal, usually 75 kg are NOT TRAPEZOIDAL....the purpose of melting and making the gold bar trapezoidal shape , so that it can be easy to lift and handle, usually on small gold bars like 6-12 kg....

Agreed gboy, just try to lift a 25 kilo bar from a table heheheh Never retangular.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: JACKO,
? ? ? ?I think you OVER EXAGERRATE OR OVER ANALYZE the rock symbols....although some symbols are there on some rock, but not all you draw on picture.

A) No comment needed.

Jose de La Mancha (i tilt windmills )

P.S This post from you does you credit gboy.

? ? ?

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Gbou/ Realde ---- As anyone knows pictures can be decieving. that's why it was MY opinion of what I see. refer back to your post gboy about your opinions. The pictures aren't that clear so when you enlarge them the shapes can look decieving. As I said the area needs to be looked at closer. Example-- Does your driver license look like YOU?? ::) I wished I had all the knowledge some people post on this forum, I'd had enough treasure ($) in my first three months to fill my pickup. I don't think I have done too bad for only being at this for 10 months. Still learning !!!! How many years and how much money have some of you spent to find your first actual treasure site, HMMMMM ??? I found the site by accident and then found the documentation to varify it, two weeks later. No $$$$$ Am I lucky or what ??? I am having a good time finding things others will spend a life time looking for.

Jacko

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy,
Those pictures were just sent to me. I've got no idea as to the weights of those bars neither am i in any position to determine whether those bars real or fake. Furthermore, I never believe on a 75 kgs bars!
As I've mentioned in my other post, those pictures should serve as an inspiration for us THs to recover those hidden treasures......
Anyway, thanks for your opinion in regards to those pictures.

Badz

ps. In my previous post, there was a query i made for you. am waiting for your reply. tnx

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Treasure hunters,

I wish I could post all my treasure files/pictures/treasure symbols/codes/maps/skectches here on this fourm so that EVERYBODY could fully learn and understand more regarding Japs treasure....but my budget is limited in renting 1 or 2 hour internet cafe...maybe NEXT TIME if a have a budget I will SCAN ALL my project files ... regards.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy,
you don't have to scan all your files, pictures etc and post it in this forum. You can act as the resource person of this forum when it pertains on Phil hidden treasures. With your vast resources of infos, you can help a lot of TH's in this forum. Delicate matters can be discussed privately.
Tulong tulong lang, bro.

badz

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

]Badz was right about that,why brag a treasure site,when we can get 1st the small or medium deposite muna
? ? ? ? ? ? and kung meron kana pang finance sa mga Bigger site kana naman,i think it more logical this way to improve
? ? ? ? ? ? our own country

A) Joe I have yet to hear of any large recovered treasure ever Being actually used for the betterment of the country, or even the people, no matter what the original intentions, have you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after they made our island a fighting ground to test there weaponry

A) Sorry JOE the Philppines/Philipinoes have been at constant war with each other since before written times. The individual islands, and even on the same islands, the various tribes were fighting, still are.. Go to Northen Mactan to see the monument to Magellen, and to the town to see the one for Lapu Lapu, the Philippino that killed him when he took sides with the Mactanese when Cebu was attacking Mactan

Remember also, the greedy whites freed the Philippines from the Japanese tender, loving and kindly care, plus giving them their Independence, which no other country has ever done before. Thousands of Americans gave their lives for you and a free Philippines. Value that no matter what you may think of the Yamashita Gold thingies and greedy foreigners - or Philippinos either.for that matter. Seems that most of the greedynesss has been by Native born Philippinos, no?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

,lets now get what the
? ? ? ? ? ? jap left in our island and improve our own country,

A) see above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when the politician get there share they simply DEPOSITE it in other country

A) You have the vote use it! Regain control of your own country! Yes, I agree, we are doing a very poor job in the US right now sigh.
? ? ? ? ? ? " KABAYAN". Brother
Salumat ( Saludos)

Jose de La Manxha ( I tilt windmills )

? ? ? ?
P.S. JOE: I have lived with the natives on the Gobi, Precommunist China - had a home in Tsingtao by the race track,, The Blacks in the Solomon Islands, The Mayas in Southern Mexico, The Mayos in Sonora., and years with the Yaqui indians of northen Mexico. And of course a year in the Philippines on Mactan during the war. Almost married a extremely lovely Mactanese girl. I never have had one bit of trouble in any of them from the people, they are the same all over the world. Incidentally I loved the Phlippines and the people, I would have stayed there but had to return to the US to start my Premed schooling in California.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Dom of California,
I got your two text messages, I prefer that you emeil your questions to me at [email protected]

To: Badz,
I can be a Japs treasure resource person....no problem about that.

To: Joe,
Don't worry we are trying our best to recover treasure even a small one..then probably a bigger one and help our country...
Actually me and my partners are thinking of opening one site "tokyo 2 tunnel" a Japs hospital with the help of the government(we do not have budget to excavate)....and with full media coverage CNN, ABS CBN, Reuters, etc...
Our old folks take a few thousand 75 kg gold bars there in early 1980's....we suspects there are still more than 20T pieces remaining in there.....OUR PROBLEM, IF WE EXPOSE THESE BIG VOLUME TREASURE TO THE WHOLE WORLD, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ?....price of gold will go down?...bank system will be affected....chaos or rumble with corrupt gov't officials? ...maybe it will create more problem...thats why it is not easy...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

To: Joe,
? ? ? Don't worry we are trying our best to recover treasure even a small one..then probably a bigger one and help our country...
Actually me and my partners are thinking of opening one site "tokyo 2 tunnel" a Japs hospital with the help of the government(we do not have budget to excavate)....and with full media coverage CNN, ABS CBN, Reuters, etc...
? ? ?Our old folks take a few thousand 75 kg gold bars there in early 1980's....we suspects there are still more than 20T pieces remaining in there.....OUR PROBLEM, IF WE EXPOSE THESE BIG VOLUME TREASURE TO THE WHOLE WORLD, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ?....price of gold will go down?...bank system will be affected....chaos or rumble with corrupt gov't officials? ...maybe it will create more problem...thats why it is not easy...
~~~~~~

A) HI Gboy, I see that you are now acting like a professional treasure hunter?, congratulations. May the Gods of treasure hunters help you in every way possible.

As for the world market, relax, it can "easily" handle that amount. Actually it would be up to the purchaser to solve that problem for his/her max profit by feeding it into the system at max potential pofit rate. No big deal - remember, according to you, more than this has already been placed in the world market with no visble problems soo?.

As for helping the county, don't get too strarry eyed, that would only help a few after gov't expenses, pay back, taxes ? and requirements. Besdes, as I mentioned, once it is recovered, Gold does peculiar things to people - I have yet to hear where a large recovery has ever benifited anyone except for the gov't and the fnders.?

Que vayas con DIOS mi amigo. (Go with God my friend) ?

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

? ? ?

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

anybody have experience on recovering treasure near seaside (deep of 3mtrs)
without being trap on water trap or quick sand trap?

Joe,
Be specific wit your site. How far is it from the sea? is it below the sand? have you tried to excavate it? how's the water level? Is your object covered with cement? or inside a steel case?
I would suggest that you use a cement casing-culverts in your excavation

badz

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Another one from Ed.

He says it's Japenese, Is there anyone here Who can Read it ?

Attachments

• MAP.jpg
    MAP.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 13,288
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Jeff or Pa,

It looks familiar, I think I saw that map in Charles Mcdougald book "The Marcos Gold"

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

THANKS GBoy.

HOPEFULLY ED is watching the Forum.

I am JUST POSTING FOR HIM, As he Dosn't Know how.

Jeff

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

?

Attachments

• pics001.jpg
    pics001.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,577
  • pics001a.jpg
    pics001a.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,930
R

revozak

To: All Treasure Hunter
I have a photos here of a heart-shaped stone found at a site about 1 meter deep...
im just hoping that someone here could help me figure out what this marker means.
Thanx :)

Attachments

• heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 2,881
  • heart2.jpg
    heart2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2,861
  • heart3.jpg
    heart3.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2,770

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gboy, what happened to the first quarter exploration????????? Still drying rice?????????

J

Jef of PI

can anyone translate the writings on the map last posted by jef of pa?

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Jeff of Pa,
The map you posted is black and highly pixilized, cannot be understood, besides it look like a area map of town. The map should have been redrawn and sketch for everyone's clarity in white bond paper. Sometimes thre are more than one map in one treasure site. Ex: 1) area map (town) 2) vicinity map (top vew) 30 structural map (side view).....the map you posted looks wide area map, usually this is most financiers/amateur treasure hunters lost there money, bcoz of incomplete map and still very far from treasure...

To: Revozak,
The stone you posted look ordinary to me.....the Japs are NOT PRIMITIVE PEOPLE, they are highly skilled in engraving and carving stones (look at their century old temple)...meaning if they put a stone heart marker...definitely it is carved beatifully ...or at least very clearly looks like a heart...

To: Eathabs,
Regarding our first quarter explorations...relax, don't be excited....since we lack budget, we just send Dumagat natives in the area...they found very good sites in the jungle.....cave w/ iron gril and big padlock, cave w/ 5 man made tomb(concrete vault), cave w/ 3 golden budhas w/ wiring at the back, cave w/ grill and cave w/ a 200 kg budha (one native died tried lifting it)....Regarding this 200 kg. golden budha, the site is in remote jungle one week hike to seashore, 10 hours boatride to bus station, 15 hrs bus ride to manila....HOW COULD WE DO THAT W/O BEING NOTICED BY PEOPLE? AND W/O BUDGET? (ONE MISTAKE , WE COULD BE MASSACRED).....the last group to do that was Rogelio Roxas, in the 70's ...of the infamous 3 feet golden Budha...the rest is history.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions