2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

N

Noble Metal

M

merx688

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Tagasilay,

I havent seen cables that big yet. Our experience is that at the end of the cable is a small cache and information on the main cache. It could be underwater could be otherwise. When you do the oculars look for the signs as usual. I havent encountered anything simple yet :) and from the looks of it, those were navy guys who put it there. Most of their officers are rather well educated.

Ed

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is the Whole Thing Round ?

Reminds Me of a Crystal Ball

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

Jeff, i never see it yet personnaly, but i have an opportunity to see it , and take another pic. by itself, or taken video so everybody have a clear shot on it, and to all the critics my advice is say it in a nice way!were here to learn more what we have learn,and exchange info.it benefit to all of us thanks Ed

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Edchato said:
to all the critics my advice is say it in a nice way!were here to learn more what we have learn,and exchange info.it benefit to all of us thanks Ed

I AGREE

Jeff

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the insights, probably right about the navy equiptment since cables that large are usually used for ships moorings. At least i know its not SOP. Just waiting for the dry season to verify the physical evidence, otherewise it might just be another scheme. HH

God bless,

jose

M

merx688

Dear Joe,

Gee I dont know what the crystal ball is. Maybe you could find its specific gravity via the water dsplacement method...so we can get a clue. Whats the relation of your ahem ball to the nitzo?

Ed

M

merx688

Dear Joe,

Well...I'll be a monkey's uncle....Its a marker! that round thing is a marker if this as in the Philippines its a marker! whats that thing on the bottom? can you give us more details on the site? Can you measure its specific mass so we can figure it out? If its a marker it isnt worth that much compared to what it is pointing to.

thanks

Ed

N

Noble Metal

Remember, this is just stolan stuff from houses and bankers etc. throughout the many Asian countries, and it is all old. Sometimes is the more valuable, sometimes used as markers and logged on the map for the bigger cache, but it is all old, and at the very least is always sellable as antiques.

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

Ed, the petrified llama snot was a bit of humor ;). See what happens when we put our heads together? I am not saying you tried to put one over on us, but I will say it would be fairly difficult to hoodwink all the experience represented on this forum. I take your story at face value, but let me ask you this - If the owner turned down 60m ( is that 60 million peso's or USD?) ten years ago, he sure is taking a long time to find the highest bidder. That part doesn't sound logical. I hope you are not thinking of buying it yourself! ;) In the past ten years, $60m could have made a lot of money.

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

Dear B. Bart, you are right ten years ,and 60 m. usd is a lot of money,like i said it before i have limited info. at this moment, but i can assure you , that the whole story will be told just give us time. Ed

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Yamash-ita Enthusiast,

? ? ?My comments on this pictures:
? ? 1) The picture of a man carrying a " rough diamond"..........CRYSTAL ONLY? :P
? ? 2) The picture of crystal ball covered with tar....................CRYSTAL ONLY? ?:-*
? ? 3) The alleged 3 kg platinum...........................................STAINLESS STEEL? :'(
? ? 4) The nitzo (tomb) picture ...try to use pulse detector...maybe there is gold inside it.... ::)

? ? My reasons why?
? ? 1) Like the two crystal pictures...obviously it doesn't need trained eye or assay to determine if these stones are fakes...you can simply see it thru the pictures...besides ORIG AND LARGE DIAMONDS usually found in treasure sites...ARE USUALLY PUT IN EXPENSIVE CONTAINER LIKE WELL CRAFTED ANTIQUE JADE OR "FABERGE" LIKE JEWELRY BOX.....big diamonds are supposedly precious right? so as its container.
? ? ? ? So if ever you see an alleged diamond...ask for the container...if it has none...100% its fake? ;)
? ? ?2) The size and dimrension of the alleged "platinum" in comparison to its weight 3kg is not proportionate to its density, therefore its a FAKE (stainless steel)...the correct weight should be aprox...6kg.
? ? ?3) Its possible that there is treasure inside that tomb...you only need gold metal detactor....we found cement vault with 2 tons og gold along sea shorelines before...

M

merx688

too many eds in this forum so ill just be my handle hehe

gboy, dont dismiss the ball yet, it might be a marker like that ball in the golden lily waterfall in a certain city in Mindanao? ;)? the ball marker inside a cave pointed to some deposits.? Please Joe share some more details about the site, what is around it?? I have heard of people unearthing hearts and stars made from crystal, glass or resin so lets just explore the possibility (gboy, your friend boylara unearthed a heart and star made from cheap glass remember?)

and pare your diamond contention that its suppose to come in special containers--si Curtis, Marcos recovered some in an ordinary steel drum.? Si brian pare, walang lalagyan yung kanya or drum lang.

the nitzo (tombstone) i suggest you bring it to the hospital and put it in the MRI machine if possible, btw any markings on it?

gboy; panero the? 1.2 kg is computed by multiplying the density of platinum by 2 cm by 2 cm by 14 cm as can be inferred from the pics and the scribblings on the side.? At those dimensions, no way can your bar reach 6 kilos.? If you are using real platinum its 1.2 kilos, it is Iridium, heavier but still under 2 kilos.? Both metals are denser than gold, mercury and lead so how are you gonna reach 6 kilos?
Pare please take no offense and i hope the others would correct me if im wrong aout the computations, but the only way for you to reach 6 kilos is to rig the scale or go to a planet with stronger gravity.? Cant fake specific mass panero not unless you can turn lead to platinum.

M

merx688

Everyone,

I am an analyst by pursuasion and as such, I usually cannot shoot off opiniions without some basis. Should I do so, I would put a caveat that I am shooting from the hip. My point is, if we are to assume that the 175 or 300 sites are real and these have maps drawn by Golden Lily Inc., isn't it PLAUSIBLE that they would have back ups should these wax paper maps be lost or should fall into the wrong hands? I mean, why leave the rock signs and markers if you already have the maps? My HYPOTHESIS, which I am now forwarding to the forum for comments is that:

These signs were left IN CASE the maps were lost, so a trained sign reader can make recoveries.

We have seen signs posted in this forum and I can assure you that all the suspected sites in the Philippines, 94 of which, I have personally been to, have these signs. So lets discount them as being grafitti because some of the sites are days away fom inhabited areas.

That hypothesis being stated, everyone is free to comment.

Now going further, I am stating that the ball could be a marker. Why? Because I have seen something like it in a confirmed 999 site. BoyLara has pictures of similarly shaped rocks which some of us here has dismissed as 'ordinary looking'. Shouldn't they be? I mean, why advertise to the world that theres treasure around this particular vicinity?

Ok, that being said, I would like to call the group's attention to a piece of coral that Boylara posted before here as a marker. I also dismissed it as an ordinary piece of coral, much to the protesting of Boylara.

I showed it to a very knowledgable person and he immediately identified it as 'cave-in trap'. Keep in mind that I, nor the resource person, have never been to Boylara's alleged dig. The interpretation was conveyed to Boylara, whereupon he immediately confirmed numerous instances of deadly cave ins AFTER this piece of coral was reached at a certain depth.

In the light of these events, let us keep an open mind about these signs or markers if they are such. Joe, describe the site in detail, and ill give you the interpretation of the ball. Check it out for yourself. Boylara and myself are already sold on the interpretation of our resource peson.

;)

M

merx688

heck for all we know even the mug on my avatar is a marker ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

merx688 said:
heck for all we know even the mug on my avatar is a marker? ;D

BEER or COFFEE :P

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

to: B. bart no i'm not buying myself, and i don't have intention on it except that i do a little work for him for a little commission whatever they might be, and if you wondering why he waited that long to find the highest bidder, well the guy already rich, that's only my conclusion, when i'm ask him why now , he told me he has no peace of mind , i'm sure you know what's he mean by that i hope these answer your query! P.s. and he told me that got the stone clean , that is why look shinny. Ed

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

to: Noble Metal, Merx688,Gboy you guys have been proven to me that you guys are , one of the best? in this forum, and i admire,and salute , you so decide to ask this question , not long ago on my exploration we find to defferent site with two defferent find one is a 2x2 ft.concrete all the way around and is buried 2 ft. deep the other one is buried the same way, but defferent places,but insteed of concrete it just a big rock with lots of design, and marker, the concrete (#1) we break it nothing inside but round black rock weight about 60-80 kilos, now my question is what is the logic what , is that mean , why the jap. spend so much time to curb the rock so nicely , and buried it?and so as the concretewith 80 kilos of rock i need all your experty about this, all this places has been occupied by the jap. army during that time. thanks. Ed

M

merx688

balls---if its just 1 ball usually means the sucker deposits are arranged geographically in a circle.? dimensions of the ball in inches indicate diameter/radius of the deposits from the center(the ball is the center).? I have seen metal bals and clear glass hearts but never a clear glass ball so Im also stumped.

Two balls means an entrance of some sort, usually accompanied by other signs

three balls shows direction--like an arrowhead

three big boulders forming an equilateral triangle means cache is inside the rock formation

Then theres a problem; there was a great deal of rivalry between the IJN and army plus each had factions and they HAD their own set of signs, so we need to? know if the locations are IJN or Army too

? ?

M

merx688

jeff of pa,

Coffee of course, if it was beer then you would use a clear mug so you can see how dirty or clean the beer is ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread